https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
1. Izaro's boss theme
2. Labyrinth exterior
3. Dried lake
4. Lioneye's Watch
5. Pale Council
nyerm.
Sir,

all your tracks are good, there are no bad ones! I even had them all compiled on a playlist for work! Thanks for the awesome sound to our favorite game!
IGN: WildTortillaFart
I hope you know that it is damn hard to pick only 5. And I can´t find anyone I dislike that much that I would mention it.

So here are my 5, but remember: I had to cut my list :-)

* Izaro´s Labyrinth Interiour
* Lioneyes Watch
* Forest Encampment (change at 2:35 is awesome!)
* Highgate Encampment
* Solaris Temple

Let me also mention Acton´s Nightmare. It would be horrible to have this type of track throughout the game. But it fits that maps theme perfectly and it always makes me a bit sad when I approach the bosses too early and the music just stops playing :-)

Another one I love and play over and over (but is not part of the official Soundtrack) is the Solaris Mystery Box Track you released separately. I LOVE this song :-)
I don't have least liked tracks, either they're my favorites or not. The first is my absolute favorite, the rest are also my favorite, but not in a particular order. :)

Tormented Tempest Theme

Whakawairua Tuahu
Acton's Nightmare
Hall of Grandmasters
Atziri's Influence
Izaro's Labyrinth Exterior
Izaro's Labyrinth Interior
Izaro's Theme

With a recent addition being

The Pale Council

Which I had to download off of youtube, btw I'm a prophecy supporter, hint hint. DOH.

The entire Awakening OST is amazing, the journey it takes you on is fantastic. I mainly listen to the above track with the awakening mixed on repeat when playing.
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017
Love the entire soundtrack, too but if I have to pick:

- Acton's Nightmare: brilliant capture of the old music box feel.
- Solaris: I love how the piece starts out serene and etheral and then, at least to me,
appears to get some subtle cracks - like glass about to break.
- the Church Dungeon/Crypt: just - beautiful. Something I can listen to all day.
- Lioneye's Watch: Basically, being the first town it still feels like coming home.
- Labyrinth (external): love the atmosphere of something old, beautiful and terrifying at the same time.
The entire game has awesome music. Great job! If I had to pick, these impressed me most:

- Acton's Nightmare
- Solaris Temple
- Lunaris Temple
- Sceptre of God
- The Grand Arena (with the sound of a crowd cheering in the background, it's so amazing)

(I don't know the actual names of the music, so I just mean the music that plays in these zones)
Hard to chose only 5 but here are the tracks i love the most:
- Solaris Temple
- The Library
- The Belly of the Beast
- The Grand Arena
- Izaro's Labyrinth Interior

I really like The City of Sarn too.

There's no tracks that i dislike except Highgate and i only dislike the voice because otherwise i enjoy the music.
"
Alysma wrote:
Love the entire soundtrack, too but if I have to pick:

- Acton's Nightmare: brilliant capture of the old music box feel.
- Solaris: I love how the piece starts out serene and etheral and then, at least to me,
appears to get some subtle cracks - like glass about to break.
- the Church Dungeon/Crypt: just - beautiful. Something I can listen to all day.
- Lioneye's Watch: Basically, being the first town it still feels like coming home.
- Labyrinth (external): love the atmosphere of something old, beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

Like literally i would have made the same exact list, seriously. Fucking amazing.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
It's hard only 5 but:

- Izaro's Boss Theme.
- The Lord's Labyrinth Exterior.
- The Grand Arena.
- Lioneye's Watch.
- Highgate.
- (Cheating because this is the sixth one but who cares) The Forest Encampment.
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info