Player damage is out of control. POWER CREEPER

I wish it got slowed down a bit. I thought I played fast but it seems like a lot of people never stop moving. I like to watch enemies die and see the loot as it drops. I can't even bend over to pick up an item without my party halfway through the zone already. Do you guys even loot? Ever since loot filters it seems like people just wait for that filter sound to stop their grinding madness.

Probably doesn't help that there is more incentive to run mid-tier maps than high tier maps so people just go in and destroy them easily.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Play a build that isn't so "power-creepy". But, I agree that the game is getting out of control. They really need to sit back and rebalance the entire game. I'd take that over act V any day.

that's you and me and some other forumers, all others likely want more new stuff to play with, meta shifts ... whatever it only needs to be new (and break the game in new ways).

Spoiler
"
Chris wrote:
I completely understand about working on existing stuff being important. A lot of the team are. It's just that we have to keep the content coming so that we can afford to pay our staff.

sounds concerning to me.
"business reality" breaking innovation and spontaneousness would be really bad. "just doing the impossible and see how it turns out" not "continuity" is what made them successful in the first place.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 20, 2016, 10:51:17 AM
I agree, OP. But we both know the incoming havoc when they nerf the OP stuff.

But people are capable of making choices. And one thing is positive in all of this: More fun builds can make it. Fun, original and different builds didn't really stand much of a chance before.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:20:08 PM
"
Geisalt wrote:

And then we become killing machines ! We still get oneshot by volatile in melee, we get raped by reflect without converted damage. But we wreck packs at the speed of the light and even atziri's uber and dual core malachai are killed within seconds.

Then the game becomes boring, still getting unavoidable oneshots and killing too fast for our own good.

Pretty much this. I don't understand why I get oneshot with my 1mio DPS abyssus 3.5k life build. And the monster HP? It's a joke!
This is a buff.
edit: deleted
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 20, 2016, 11:56:44 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:21:53 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
But.. but.. the white knights on the forum say that Ascendancy points are optional so powercreep is optional and GGG should thus ignore it and balance the content around people not having the points.

Are ascendancy points eligible females and the people defending them doing so only in a misguided attempt to get in their pants? No? Then stop misusing the term 'white knight'.

We can all ascribe our own meaning to words and phrases as we see fit, but then no one would be able to algebra vulture to have to for the other above telephone inscrutable white knight.

Have you noticed how a certain poster follows an alleged female forum poster around and defends her to try and score pussy points? That's a white knight, try 'fanboy' or something if you want a forum-appropriate slur to use on the people you describe.

you're that kind of guy that just have to dispute the form instead of the core no matter what, aren't you
100% agree. Like arm wrestling children. Too easy and no fun. Anything with a "spell" "AOE" or "Bow" tag needs at least a 50% nerf. Fixes a lot of melee issues as well. In other words they'd get popular quick.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 3:07:45 PM
"
morbo wrote:
Agreed. It has become insane. Moreover the actual difficult maps dont drop, so you are banished to faceroll mid-tier.

I hope that for the next update, GGG buffs content considerably. The imporovements to the leveling phase did absolutely nothing. Ok, skele mages hit a bit harder, but that's it...

Thats what makes it even worse. If all you get in yellow maps then game gets really old.

"all dressed up and no place to go"
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info