HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

those 5 points for 1,2 phys attack leech are really bad, if you are that needed of leech may be because your blasphemy poachers isn't that leveled or something, but best option is to run fortify , basalt and if it keeps happening add a bit of armor somewhere to drastically reduce your reflected damage taken witch i don't recomend otherwise idk how you are having leech problems, RT isn't needed at all with poachers but if you go that route and find leech elsewere use another curse on blasphemy
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
"
JohnOldman wrote:
those 5 points for 1,2 phys attack leech are really bad, if you are that needed of leech may be because your blasphemy poachers isn't that leveled or something, but best option is to run fortify , basalt and if it keeps happening add a bit of armor somewhere to drastically reduce your reflected damage taken witch i don't recomend otherwise idk how you are having leech problems, RT isn't needed at all with poachers but if you go that route and find leech elsewere use another curse on blasphemy

True, I am not currently having trouble hitting anything without RT so I'll just keep leveling poachers, but I haven't gotten into mapping yet, not sure if it would be more useful much later. I was looking mainly at the life leech nodes there because they also have Life gain on HIT on them as well rather then life gain on kill (hired killer cluster), which would be more useful against bosses. Bosses are the only thing that give me trouble, packs are a breeze, but single-target against bosses and I tend to kill myself and can't sustain.

A basalt would work fine until I pinpoint my leech issues and would rather not use a gem slot for fortify because I am using the 4l/2l Hiltless setup with Leap/Faster.

If I pass on RT and Path of the Warrior I could easily just get the jewel socket near Devotion as well.

I have just been more accustomed to building on the Str side of the tree when building any of my melee characters, and you do get another flat 70 Life from Str nodes alone with this route, along with the added spell and elemental damage nodes which will nice for Scold's way later down the road.

I wish I knew what was causing my leech issues, but even with a flask going, I deal more damage to myself than I can sustain :(

EDIT: An Essence Worm had just dropped for me and made me think about using a Herald to augment some more dmg as well, since Resists are not a huge deal (you do lose the ring life though) I will probably test out Ash a little bit.

EDIT 2: Savagery is pretty much mandatory for bosses, respecced to get it earlier and it has changed things considerably.

EDIT 3: Made some adjustments to my Str based tree and primarily use Iron Will to augment damage (HUGE bonus over controlled destruction) --== https://tinyurl.com/haqrnb5 ==--

EDIT 4: Finally got Scold's setup and things looking kinda how I want them and able to do T15's at level 82 (really shouldn't be pushing my luck) with only a few death's sprinkled here and there :p
Last edited by Zietlogik on Feb 19, 2017, 2:50:08 AM
Im gonna play SSF HC for next league so i will not be able to update this unless i get Hiltless myself and rip my previous char.

As for the nerfs to AoE i dont think it hit us hard since, it should be mostly the same level of AoE since we only got a few on the witch anyway and we can replace carcass with a cheaper 6L chest with much more life/ressistances or onslaught if we get rich:
something like this should be really cheap to make and build.

The biggest Buff its You get All gems at Library, finally i don't need to trade all the fucking gems this build need the first days of a league! makes it much smooth as starter.

As for the tree im still doubting between 2 versions:

Physical Oriented Version: http://poeurl.com/7ik

Elemental Oriented Version: http://poeurl.com/7hM

I prob will go with this one for SSF(if i ever get hiltless) since it can work with a 6S 4L+2L,Having leap Slam there and giving room for another 4L CWDT

For gem setups it may change on the ele version, just add fireball to the mix and give them an extra support gem

Gl to anyone using my build for legacy, i think it is still a solid option on par with most of meta builds if you know what are doing, i got hiltless 6L and carcass 6L by the fourth day of the league and was farming quite easily all the content breach has to offer getting 4-5 ex a day just by farming maps and breach domains.
Hello everyone!

I did this build as my second build last league and this will be my league starter for this one. I'll take on the Ele version with a twist(Discharge 2 curse and Romira).

I'll test out Iron Will Vs Controlled Destruction to see which one gives out the best DPS.

I'll post update as soon as the setup is optimal for mapping 9+.
Hi guys. I love this build idea and am excited to try it out. I just have a few questions.

1. Would it be feasible to do this setup:

Chest: Level 20 CWDT - Blade fall - EK - Glacial cascade + supports

Gloves: Level 19 CWDT - Blade Fall - EK - support

Would they work independently?

2. Why exactly do divine shrines kill you?

Thanks!
"
FUZZB0X wrote:
Hi guys. I love this build idea and am excited to try it out. I just have a few questions.

1. Would it be feasible to do this setup:

Chest: Level 20 CWDT - Blade fall - EK - Glacial cascade + supports

Gloves: Level 19 CWDT - Blade Fall - EK - support

Would they work independently?

2. Why exactly do divine shrines kill you?

Thanks!

1. That won't work at all because all trigered skills gems with the same name share global cd and even if its diferent at the start of the zone by a slim marging, in just a couple of rotations they will for sure stack and one of them will be completly lost.

2. Divine shrine kills you because you deal 0 dmg to immune enemies but you still take all the reflected damage on hit while not leching life at all, so you instantly die.

Sad Anouncement, Apparently scold variant is dead now, Scold's got ninja nerfed this patch and no longer works with blood magic or triggered spells, RIP
Last edited by JohnOldman on Mar 4, 2017, 12:20:57 AM
"
JohnOldman wrote:

Sad Anouncement, Apparently scold variant is dead now, Scold's got ninja nerfed this patch and no longer works with blood magic or triggered spells, RIP

RIP, thank you ggg x_x
I like this build but I still have question: how does it supposed to keep living in situation where mobs damage is quite big but don't enough to trigger cloacked in savagery? Is there only idea to drink hp potions non-stop+Poacher's Mark or I miss something else?
"
Archan111 wrote:
I like this build but I still have question: how does it supposed to keep living in situation where mobs damage is quite big but don't enough to trigger cloacked in savagery? Is there only idea to drink hp potions non-stop+Poacher's Mark or I miss something else?

poacher + 3% from berserker is enough, never had problems with sustain check previous pages to find what to do if you are having problems with sustain
"
Lubuy84 wrote:
"
JohnOldman wrote:

RIP, thank you ggg x_x

I have a scold version and this is not playable.... Thanks ruin a build for nothing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info