HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

"
build looks really interesting! cant wait to try it out. have you thought about using voidheart ?

Imo is overkill dps at the expense of survival, having a bit more xp per hour wont mater if you end dead because of it. also it only boost cyclone dps, main dps of the build comes from the CWDT
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Awesome build!

Any chance for a passive tree or can you set your profile to public instead of private :)
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Have you been one shot by charged up uber izaro? 7k life is quite a bit but its quite rare where a build has almost zero physical mitigation.
Last edited by Ebonyknife on Jun 18, 2016, 9:38:44 AM
"
Ebonyknife wrote:
Have you been one shot by charged up uber izaro? 7k life is quite a bit but its quite rare where a build has almost zero physical mitigation.

For izaro i run fortify always, out of ~85 uber lab runs i got oneshoted by Izaro 5-6 times, that said i only run it the easy days (never vs 2h mace) im considering running basalt from now onward because i tried the today's one and got oneshoted on the final phase 2 times in 5 runs(all boosted).
"
Rmpz wrote:
Awesome build!

Any chance for a passive tree or can you set your profile to public instead of private :)

I got many things on the works and i like being secretive until they are done but the passive trees are linked on the main post mate.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Jun 18, 2016, 10:22:35 AM
Main Post Updated with Scold's Variant
Don't attack into a Divine shrine with this build :(

"
JohnOldman wrote:
"
Rmpz wrote:
Awesome build!

I got many things on the works and i like being secretive until they are done but the passive trees are linked on the main post mate.

Ah sry I did not notice it at the time :)

Do you know if the dmg reflected from Hiltless can be dodged or something? - playing with a hiltless character, that might get some dodge, but if the reflected dmg is dodged then the point of the weapon is kinda gone :P
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
Rmpz wrote:
"
JohnOldman wrote:
"
Rmpz wrote:
Awesome build!

Ah sry I did not notice it at the time :)

Do you know if the dmg reflected from Hiltless can be dodged or something? - playing with a hiltless character, that might get some dodge, but if the reflected dmg is dodged then the point of the weapon is kinda gone :P

On the reddit post aFoolsIdol did, was said that worked the same way as any other source of reflected damage, so it should be able to be dodged or evaded, im afraid dodge and evasion would reduce your trigger ratio on cwdt.

For reference:

Reddit post

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_reflection
Last edited by JohnOldman on Jun 23, 2016, 9:33:46 AM
Playing this build with a variant. Discharge. Since poachers mark adds frenzy charges, I decided to swap a ring for Romira's, add discharge to the Iron will chest armour group (still capped res despite using Tabula), and viola, total satisfaction.

Note: This build is the true essence of the berserker ideology; taking damage to deal damage, and taking on as many as you can at once.

PS: Elemental reflect is your friend, physical reflect isn't. Not recommended for epileptic and the faint of heart.
Last edited by Crynidemth on Jun 24, 2016, 9:32:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info