[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Imneckro post your gear i'll see what I can help you with. This also including the Jewels you are using.
Just wanted to thank you for posting such an amazing looking build. Can't wait to level this guy out and start farming some bosses.
Np. If you have any question just leave me a reply or pm me
IGN: DraculaZod
You talent tree seems to be fine there are just 4 things that I'll point out that can increase your dps. 1st As you level up near 85+ start finding Jewels for the build Jewels matter alot. I mean ALOT for this build. 2nd some items like acuity and abyssus 210%+ crit multiplier will increase ur dps significantly. 3rd once your Skills are maxed out they will do more dmg, this also putting quality on your skill gems. 4th thing is if it's possible try to get the
and
it will bost your dps alot and it's a good item for the build. Other else then that everything looks fine.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jun 30, 2016, 3:00:28 AM
thanks a lot for your tips
I will try 'em out and post the results
again thanks for your time my friend
after all your thread was the main reason I for the 1st time created a Marauder
and ive been playing this game from 2012 back when it was in beta stage
IGN: DraculaZod
Last edited by imneckro on Jun 30, 2016, 5:45:35 AM
Hey am really glad you took your time looking at my guide and by chance decided to play marauder. If you have any more question feel free to leave a reply or pm me.
WIll add new content soon
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 1, 2016, 7:15:34 AM
GUIDE UPDATED WITH BERSERKER VERSION!!!!
Level 71 in Prophecy league. This is the current gear I'm using. I know I need way better gear. I'm trying to save for the Hegemony's Era staff. My DPS does seem to be a little low though. I'm just scared if I spend the money and get a new staff and the helm it's not going to make much difference.

Last edited by veridiux on Jul 1, 2016, 7:28:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info