[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Hey i see that you are trying out my build thank you. The main items are the Staff and Helmet i promise your Dps will increase by x10 fold with a 200% crit multiplier abysuss helmet and a hege staff
"
15107514 wrote:
Hey i see that you are trying out my build thank you. The main items are the Staff and Helmet i promise your Dps will increase by x10 fold with a 200% crit multiplier abysuss helmet and a hege staff

I'll keep at it then! I love this build so far btw, lots of fun.
Hi there,
I really like your build and I'm thinking of trying it myself, but I would like to try it as Duelist, most likely Slayer. What do you say about it?
This build is Viable for both Marauders and Duelist and yes I highly recommend you playing slayer with this build.
"
15107514 wrote:
This build is Viable for both Marauders and Duelist and yes I highly recommend you playing slayer with this build.

How would the tree change aprox if I go slayer instead? Or is it just the same? Should I itemize bit differently since I don't have the tankyness of a jugger? Which points would you recommend as Slayer? I was thinking about Impact, Endless hunger and Headsman.
Personally i think headsman is a must and I would also pick Brutal fervour. Impact and endless hunger if you don't want to pick up Brutal fervour.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAJstXzmK8MSCsKu-p2VNvTZHfoTZAdyplHfjh2qpbpBswBp5aKkneA1vO8EEhO-18l8_2sE1khQgLlN07di97w7TbwUtUEd67-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhVw2tjdIh85vPfvJBaGV2rIIH6hj3MnKpkn2sqsT2idjcI1nzr6fGrmhYmG8aOO1Ecg8czgthPC3XluXPkFW8mpRvK1CvbINfJy9BcmZUDc1o8sln_lTwH6IABLPAZjwFRUef3-98MtHr7prgpwgc3EWdj0aPGlNSE3FR-16lzRZYrh8YNDH7i7KAhrRR2pUkpTUMcP6PTeOmV_4K8kU64Q==
Made something from the berserker tree, is there any difference in gearing Slayer to recommended Jugger gear? How well can you do Uber Izaro? Thanks a lot for your answers.
personally i think you should stick with playing the juggernaut build style because playing berserker requires a large health pool that utilize cloak in savagery. The difference between the jugger and berserker jugger has lower hp pool but higher dps and additionally it more immune to character disables. Berserker on the other hand can soak alot of more damage and manage to heal it up back up. and uber is extremely easy i didn't even bother to make a video on it because it was just too easy.
"
15107514 wrote:
personally i think you should stick with playing the juggernaut build style because playing berserker requires a large health pool that utilize cloak in savagery. The difference between the jugger and berserker jugger has lower hp pool but higher dps and additionally it more immune to character disables. Berserker on the other hand can soak alot of more damage and manage to heal it up back up. and uber is extremely easy i didn't even bother to make a video on it because it was just too easy.

So you recommend Berserker, because of the larger hp pool and almost imortality, because of the leech. If you consider the fact, that I may not be able to get Acuity, would it be the same or is Jugger prefered then to Berserker? Thanks
personally I think slayer has a complete different playstyle just this build will work with duelist in general so you can't really compare berserker and juggernaut to a slayer they all have different playstyle mechanics. But if I were to tell you which tree to pick for your slayer and play style I'd say lean more towards the juggernaut side.

Be sure to pick up headsman on your slayer cause i didn't see you spec into it from your tree.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 1, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info