[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
Kurotsume wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo i am realy exciting with this build i wa not play mele from long time i realy wana try it but i dont think so i can hit perfect mirrored gear :)) do you can make same screen with dps on budget ? i mean budget - non mirrored gear i am preaty sure i can hit acuity 6 link chest , staf but not like yours :) i want to know how strong it can be and does its posible to exp till 100 wo stress :)

Hey, i am playing this build with budget,i have around 270 k dps with full buffed, around 100-120 k unbuffed
Here is my gear
Spoiler

and here is tree, no jewels yet
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2EMXw3NE3EUIBo4HKccziFVI9MnICtQLPsy0TQxNZI5DjwFPfw__ECgQXJDMUVHRZ1Hfkz_TipQR1NSU6VYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2VNaPJyqXTtdqx343gNeWh6731zhNmE74VSh2qKIo9GkFWQbJJ9l3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa2Nr2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHs9-0jjWWNi92WHawdwj3D3d1eCf5FHlz-hm6hjrCevu7UTvDu988B_2SPcy-4v-VA==?accountName=Kurotsume&characterName=Ashwig

How is ur general gameplay going with that gear? solo atziri? map tiers? uber atziri?
I probably have enough currency to get only a gear like urs or a little weaker.
This is mouthwatering , god bless you for sharing this monstrosity.

but its multiple 100 exa territory on standart - so i´ll stick to my 250k-500k EQ and 250k warchief ET plebian build.

maybe one day i can try this out - even more dps then i do now just sounds like breaking the game lol.
"
MasterN3rd wrote:
"
Kurotsume wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo i am realy exciting with this build i wa not play mele from long time i realy wana try it but i dont think so i can hit perfect mirrored gear :)) do you can make same screen with dps on budget ? i mean budget - non mirrored gear i am preaty sure i can hit acuity 6 link chest , staf but not like yours :) i want to know how strong it can be and does its posible to exp till 100 wo stress :)

Hey, i am playing this build with budget,i have around 270 k dps with full buffed, around 100-120 k unbuffed
Here is my gear
Spoiler

and here is tree, no jewels yet
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2EMXw3NE3EUIBo4HKccziFVI9MnICtQLPsy0TQxNZI5DjwFPfw__ECgQXJDMUVHRZ1Hfkz_TipQR1NSU6VYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2VNaPJyqXTtdqx343gNeWh6731zhNmE74VSh2qKIo9GkFWQbJJ9l3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa2Nr2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHs9-0jjWWNi92WHawdwj3D3d1eCf5FHlz-hm6hjrCevu7UTvDu988B_2SPcy-4v-VA==?accountName=Kurotsume&characterName=Ashwig

How is ur general gameplay going with that gear? solo atziri? map tiers? uber atziri?
I probably have enough currency to get only a gear like urs or a little weaker.

Yes if you can tel us how good it is with your eq i feel like you are got high eq youst from your to perfect its 1 step ( expensive mirrored step ) XD
ty for sharing the build.

sorry, my english is not very well:

i've been runing this build with EQ and a Voidheart. I tried Sweep and Ground Slam but it feels weaker then EQ with my gear. Also i got not the best gear and i try to get high phys mitigation, because uber izaro i still a problem for my. i only can do him with the warchief, i have to avoid the attacks of him (they shred my life from 100% to 30%-40%) altough i run determination and enfeeble.

i got 5.7k life, 18.5k Armor, 89% phys dmg reducation with endurance charges.

I,ve done all map's till t13 (mostly any mod) with ease, got no t14 at the moment.
i've done atziri with ease.

uber atziri? i think i got not enough dmg.

the u-lab thing make me sad, i see other juggernaut with much weaker gear and only a 5L marohi erqi setup who can facetank him and do near same dmg. maybe i do somethin wrong

my gear is not the best, i still try to uprade it.

EDIT:

i've try again ground slam:
the power+endurance charge generation is much better then EQ, but therfore lose clearspeed
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Jun 27, 2016, 12:47:34 PM
EQ can potentially have more damage from it's after shock, but with EQ following my crit build you can't tank a boss with EQ unless your using multistrike which is horrible on earthquake due to the dmg lost from it's after shock. Also EQ is close combat range compare to sweep and groundsman not EQ after shock. Just try tanking a boss with EQ compare to sweep and groundslam on a t11+ Crematorium or village Ruin map you will understand what am trying to say. Though EQ is still a good skill but not the best with this build
Stenex most players don't know this, but this is something I learned throughout my experience with the build I see that you are running 2 defensive auras that's great but you're giving up too much dmg for defensive end game bosses or generally high tier map bosses require a high enough of dmg to be taken down no matter how tanky you try to get with this build it just works better building towards slightly more dmg then defensive, due to it being a crit build and relying on huge dmg hits to leech life back my suggestion for you is try the hatred, herald of ash, arctic armour or just hatred aura with something defensive. There is only 1 aura you can't give up in this build, which is hatred. If you have any more questions just pm me leave a reply. Thanks.
how high tier maps this build can chain with hegemony's, some other good gear but no acuity? t13? t14? t15? What about atziri and uber atziri?
Im lvling a marauder and maybe go with this build (have around 5 ex budget).
"
15107514 wrote:
Stenex most players don't know this, but this is something I learned throughout my experience with the build I see that you are running 2 defensive auras that's great but you're giving up too much dmg for defensive end game bosses or generally high tier map bosses require a high enough of dmg to be taken down no matter how tanky you try to get with this build it just works better building towards slightly more dmg then defensive, due to it being a crit build and relying on huge dmg hits to leech life back my suggestion for you is try the hatred, herald of ash, arctic armour or just hatred aura with something defensive. There is only 1 aura you can't give up in this build, which is hatred. If you have any more questions just pm me leave a reply. Thanks.

Thank you ver much for your reply!

i've testetd it on some bosses on t10-t11 maps and you have right, combined with warchief the boss dps is close to EQ.

the only problem i still got: the clear speed for trash, i believ i'm about 25%-50% faster with EQ.

i found this https://jsfiddle.net/p7pe80jx/10/embedded/result/ and now i understand why you recommend the coil :D

i try to get one and switch all def aura's to offensiv and try to go on with ground slam
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Trying this build out atm but I barely with all buffs up I catch 100k dps.
IGN: DraculaZod
GUIDE UPDATED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info