[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Last thing, I'm really sorry to bother you, I just want to give Groundslam a try and wanted to make sure I know some stuff. What does change if you don't have the Atziri's Acuity? Does Berserker work without them? Is Juggernaut better than Berserker if you don't have them? Thanks a lot for your time.
Yes juggernaut is technically stronger then berserker if you aren't utilizing an instant leech mechanic.
im looking at your item and i only see mirrored item and godly item... is there a way to make this build on a budget?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
You do not need my gear to play this build at all depending on which, style you want to play if you choose the juggernaut the mandatory items are: Abyssus, 6L Hege staff, 6L lightning coil

If you are leaning more towards the berserker play style the mandatory items are: Abyssus, 6l hege staff, Regular Kaom's heart

Hege 6L=5-10ex

Regular 6l lightning coil: 4-8ex

Legacy 6l coil lightning coil: 12ex

Abyssus 200%+ crit multiplier: 20 Chaos +

Kaom's Heart Glorious plate: 1-3ex
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 1, 2016, 1:17:40 PM
Updated! with build average cost info.
hello
i started to play this build as i saw it here.
instantly sold all my gear from flicker striker in prophecy league.
stats:
auras up
Spoiler

auras+golem+roar+promise+silver
Spoiler

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGCLEJlhNxFCAaOBzcJy8t0i5TMgky0TQxNZI5DjrYOuE8BT38P_xBckVHRZ1Hfk3jUEdTUlhjWK5Z812kXqVfP2VNZlRoZWjybEZvO3Jscql07Xasd-N4DXloeu97jH1zgpuE2YTvhVKFe4dqjM-PGo9GkFWQbJHOkn2XeZhvmjua4J8-n9-iAKZXpwipJ6luqZSsqq0JrY218rvtvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwQTEWMbYyWfLHs9-0jjTb9i92WHawdwj3dXkUeXP6GbqGOsJ6-7sOO1E7w7vfPAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_uL_gr-jw==

i can run t12+ IIQ 130+ all mods, all day with this build.

thanks a lot for sharing your build. i have some criticism/suggestions
1) why do you try make this build with berserker or duelist? this build works perfectly with jugg. 1k accuracy+ all charges instead 1. no one other class could compensate this buffs.
2) my main phys. defence is immortal call. i got 7charges, 6+aps, 70% crit, 94% chance to hit. with this stats i can be phys immune 99% of time. with better stave enough to have 6 charges(stats like yours 9.5+aps, 75%crit, 95% chance to hit).
i did phys.reflect w/o acuity's just using enduring cry right before attack. take 7th charge while using Hegy, it is really useful, and worth 2points on tree.
3) http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lightning_Coil
as i understand right, you get lightning damage instead physical while immortal call is up. i guess using LC is a bad choice, also you lose 5suffixes with this item.
4) that totem is real bro, but i do not use it on easy maps . i'm leveling my vaal ground slam, anticipating how it works on fast layouts instead totem.
Hi first I want to thank you for sharing your gameplay experience with everyone and regarding to your questions one of the reason I choose lightning coil as a chest piece because most new players do not know own an acuity gauntlets when they are facing a reflect or high physical damage in maps a Coil physical mitigation is pretty insane and also considering that's it a pretty light budget item for newcomers also. For the Ancestral warchief yes throughout mapping i also don't use it much but it's very useful for fighting bosses at the end of each map or farming end game bosses like uber or Malachai. If you don't want to use the warchief setup since i saw that your using a regular hege staff i would just recommend you running like vaal haste or with other CDWT on your chest piece or preferably I would also suggest wearing a Kaom's Heart. If you somehow got a better staff and not using a hege which doesn't generate power charges I suggest you running the Omega Aura setup with Enlighten 4. Lastly with you did ask me why I made a berserker build after the orginal juggernaut build. Personally the Berserker playstyle is just a different experience but same playstyle. The Berserker won't be far off different then the juggernaut build it just Berserker will be having a higher Hp pool with stronger life sustain then the juggernaut. While the Juggernaut is more like rock solid like you said he is. The dps will also be the same but the game play mechanics are pretty much the same as both builds make you jump into the fray and start smashing things with your main skill. I've tested both builds for multiple hours before release the content in my build so both are viable is just different playstyle preference. You might get bored with the juggernaut playstyle and switch over to berserker anytime you want also and it wouldn't be much different from your juggernaut playstyle is what am trying to say also.

If I didn't answer all your question feel free to leave a reply or pm me. Thanks.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 2, 2016, 1:52:08 AM
Great build. The only issue I have atm is that I get completely wrecked in uber lab. One shotted like a piece of paper by bosses. I have full res and armor unbuffed around 12k. Problem is only 4k7 life. Any suggestions?
Hi I've just inspected your Juggernaut character I would highly recommend you run Arctic armour, Herald of ash, Hatred, or Hatred/Determination, Determination/Grace if you have Iron reflexes, and (remove all the Jewels without life) and spec it into life until you find jewels with dmg/life/dmg or dmg/dmg/life. never wear a jewel if it doesn't have life also sometimes i would also preferably suggest u running a a kaom's heart ancestral warchief won't be necessary till late game boss farming like uber or malachai. getting jewels with life is extremely important for the build.

My highest recommendation is drop ancestral warchief and wear a kaom's heart glorious plate, and run the following auras with the choices: Hatred/determination Hatred/arctic armour/ herald of ash, Determination/Grace if you have Iron reflexes
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 2, 2016, 11:47:31 AM
UPDATED! WITH VERY IMPORTANT JEWEL INFORMATION FOR THE BUILD (READ)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info