[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Any plan to update for 2.6 now that the staff tree is buffed?
Hey with the AOE nerf the skill sunder was maybe better than sweep or ground slam ?
I'm going to give this a shot this league with ice crash. I started with about 10ex I farmed on my starter and bought Hege's for 6link I got insanely lucky and crafted a GG Astral Plate a 41% Abyssus with % increased phys to cold Ice Crash enchant and decent jewels. I'll keep you guys updated with my progress I'll be starting the leveling process today.
So I made it to 68 last night and equipped everything I had I decided to go berserker which I think may have been a poor choice. So far I'm low on life only 3100 at 71 without picking up the 3 life nodes he suggests right above berserking. I feel so squishy with Abyssus on it's crazy. I bought a Starkanja's for labs which I've completed only 5 of the trials so I can't even try Uber lab yet. I think I'm going to be dropping Maligaro's Virtuosity in favor of titan gauntlets with high life rolls I don't need the crit chance/multi as I have 70% crit without power charges. I'll also be dropping Doryani's Invitation for a high life roll rustic sash in attempts to get my life up. My sheet dps is currently 146k unbuffed and if I just unequip the gloves and belt I'm at 118k. All in all I think the build is coming along ok. We'll see how it goes to 80 I may reroll Juggernaut.
Last edited by Sublol on Mar 14, 2017, 11:55:30 PM
www.poeurl.com/ba1N This is my skill tree so far if anyone was interested in seeing where I'm at at 71.
Last edited by Sublol on Mar 15, 2017, 12:03:15 AM
Really nice and detailed breakdown, have you however updated the graphs on the damage output of sunder in 2.6 it feels like it outperforms groundslam now in all ways possible.
I have a slayers 90 in legacy, 240k (hidd) dps hege 6l, i go reroll for a juggern, i think he can kill guardian / shaper with this classe. The Aoe is verry nerf for sweep :'(
Last edited by mclope on Mar 21, 2017, 9:03:30 PM
Hi I'm interested to do this build very directly, but I have some problem with Defences

My choosen ascendancy : Berserker Points same like in verision with Atziri Gauntlets, iron reflex

Bandids
- Same like in guide:
- point
- point
- endurance charge

I have problem with standing reduction 38% without any buffs and I need some help to reslove this problem I realy don't want change my ascendancy to juggernaut becasue I lost lot's of Damage, everybody know dps is most important in this build. I know I lost some defs because I don't have all required flasks but with this items I have got in my opinion very low defence, I can be one Shoted by Izaro with 2h mace at the moment while he do jump combo.
My Stats:

Life: 5343 HP

Auras: Herald of Ash , Hatred, Ice Golem
Skill using : Ground Slam, Sweep, Earthquake

With my flask Lion + Basalt = 90% reduction but using flasks all time are ultra unconfortable for me.

Gear:

Character lvl is 88 now rushing for next jewel socket

Skills Tree and Jewels
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPMhAAB3xthYYz38jM_2SF8_f-Mx-xQg7w5QR-RRZ5uuPsauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98n99FRzLR6-4c3I8apwiPRlH7zRbE9nKpidhoWNeW9zKSfdwjmG_lz5d5CZY5DsEEeWg__OhmCLGpbsAabzt4DbXyNZLYvXfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nqZR4eqknkGyHaoTv2sEuU9NvdO0FLXrvQKAhYHTxKaVeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmPC2DX6yqWfMaOJBVJy8-8blDkwfJZ7yam1Ga4EWdU1JepUWO-4tYrhNx-F9f0CGQ6hC_CCQ3FumYVwAAAAAA

Need some tips I lost my way to do it very well :) where are mistakes and fails :D?? I see for everybody it's easy build to do O_o.
For more def you need to plays with Enlighten lvl 4 Support for add artic armor ! I Have try guardian with this build and the AOE nerf is now verry bad for sweep.. I win but with some death. Good build for cleear all map but for end boss you need a loooooooot of currenci, verry expensive build ! And i think you need mooore HP, try Belly maybe ?
Last edited by mclope on Apr 12, 2017, 7:12:23 AM
How does this build perform now, with all the changes? I never used it but I always loved the way it looked and what an awesome job on the guide.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info