[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
kiloHz wrote:
Any chances for "budget" version for hc breach players?

Hi sorry for not responding to the people with question I've been really busy past few months.

For HC I would recommend going Juggernaut or slayer. Champion could work but the other two i mentioned are the preferred version.

For helm you would use

or a regular life and resistance helmet.

For Chest I would recommend you using a armor piece, life , and resistance.

For gloves if you cannot purchase acuity gantlet a regular resistance gloves would be great also.

For belt resistance and life

Boots resistance and life

Rings crit, resistance, life

neck crit, resistance, life

and finally your weapon would be a hegemony era

Everything could be self found except the hege era staff

Lastly you would need at least 0.4% mana leech to sustain you main melee skill. You could get the leech from the tree or jewelry.

Auras are Hatred, herald of ash, arctic armor if you have an enlighten 4. or Hatred and determination or grace if going iron reflexes with enlighten 3.

If your going juggernaut you shouldn't worry too much about accuracy. If your going slayer 350 accuracy is needed on your gear at least.

This is the most I can cover if you have anymore question just leave a message.
Last edited by 15107514 on Dec 27, 2016, 7:22:46 AM
Hey bud,

Wondering if you are still rolling with the build ?

Just being curious
Ok im running a level 3 Enlighten with 55 mana pool. Any advice on how to on what to do to increase this?

I have .58 mana leech.
Last edited by Obsideo666 on Jan 13, 2017, 5:48:17 PM
"
Qaen wrote:
Hey bud,

Wondering if you are still rolling with the build ?

Just being curious

yes
"
Obsideo666 wrote:
Ok im running a level 3 Enlighten with 55 mana pool. Any advice on how to on what to do to increase this?

I have .58 mana leech.

You probably would need enlighten 4 to increase your mana pool.
Thank your for your time on this.

I have a question:

I am about to switch to solo self found. I am wondering if given the time; do you feel this build would eventually be able to solo all the content? Ill have to use a rare staff until i luckily chance a hegemony. I am sure this is going to be the type of build i shoot for, probably juggernaught for freeze immunity. Do you think at some point i would be able to farm my own acuity? Just any thoughts on your side would be appreciated. Going to be interesting !

THanks again for the guide.. I have read every page and learned a lot about the game.

Cheers
"
Dpachi wrote:
Thank your for your time on this.

I have a question:

I am about to switch to solo self found. I am wondering if given the time; do you feel this build would eventually be able to solo all the content? Ill have to use a rare staff until i luckily chance a hegemony. I am sure this is going to be the type of build i shoot for, probably juggernaught for freeze immunity. Do you think at some point i would be able to farm my own acuity? Just any thoughts on your side would be appreciated. Going to be interesting !

THanks again for the guide.. I have read every page and learned a lot about the game.

Cheers

Self found is definitely possible but will take substantial amount of time. If you play temp leagues, I don't know if you will be able to complete the gears within the short time frame.

I would suggest to go Slayer since without Acuity gloves, you can still perform very well due to "Endless Hunger".

Other Pros of Slayer
- Gives you bleed and stun immunity when you are leeching
- 20% culling strike for all your attacks
- huge AOE

EDIT: Added other pros of Slayer
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 15, 2017, 8:02:07 PM
For whatever reason I have always been partial to marauders. Even though I hear ya about the life leech and immunities from slayer. Appreciate the info.

Im more curoius as to the authors thoughts on trying his guide from a a self found perspective.

"
Dpachi wrote:
For whatever reason I have always been partial to marauders. Even though I hear ya about the life leech and immunities from slayer. Appreciate the info.

Im more curoius as to the authors thoughts on trying his guide from a a self found perspective.

Yes this build is self found viable. I would recommend you go berserker however, one of the big reason is I feel you will lack alot of damage without core items for the build. You also don't have to buy an acuity if you don't want to. Instead go take vaal pact it's the cheaper alternative would really make it easier for you to focus on other things.

this is just an example of the vaal pact version of the tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQmWC2EMcA3NE3EUIBo4HM4c3B8YIWAppSo4Kk0rUC5TMtE0MTWSOQ47tjwFPC0_J0CgQXJFR0WdR35KyFBHUUxR2lH7U1JYrlnzXqVfOV8_X7BlTWZUZ5toWGjybqpvO3IPcql07XTxd-N4DXloeu99W4NfhMWE2YTvhrSHaonYivCPGo9GkFWQbJJ9lG-VJJd5mG-a4Jstm7Wf36IApTWnCKknqW6plKxHrKquPq9sr6ewq7KAtfK8mr02vqfAGsBmwQTDOsSCxPbGrslnykrNFtNv15bYvdrB3CPkUeXP6-7tRO8O73zwH_Vh9zL7i_5U this is on my duelist but for marauder take the life and armor nodes at the starting area
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I understand its going to be a long road but should be interesting. Will be my first time doing self found so Im not too sure if farming uber lab is going to be a good idea or not. Historically i have had a hard time in uber lab with vaal pact but maybe this build will be a bit better. Thx for the tree link ill follow it as best as i can given the gear i find.

Also just tried out sweep for the first time and am suprised how smooth it feels. May have to lvl with this.

Cheers!

Side question: How far do you think this can get without acuity or Vaal Pact while relying on Endurance charges and health regen ?
Last edited by Dpachi on Jan 17, 2017, 3:10:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info