[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Can u post ur Gem setup for Uber Atziri ? pls
This build needs 90% less images and 100% less caps.
Iron Reflexes still worth it?
my gem setup for uber atziri varies by the phase-

mobs i just use the normal setup with increased area effect on both my sweep and warchief.

phase 1- i put concentrated effect on both sweep and warchief

phase 2- i use concentrate on only warchief and try to take out the small bow mini boss first. after he dies- i can just facetank (knock back) the other two with my sweep. I dare not attack with sweep until the small ranger mini boss dies first.

phase 3- I use concentrate on only warchief. the split phase is the worst. I usually dont have time to use sweep due to the constant attacks by the atziris so i let my warchief do the job. It's recommended u place a warchief on the other side while u dodge from the opposite side of where u placed the warchief. Reason for this is that when u place a warchief where you dodge and run, warchief will get hit and die bc of all the attacks being thrown at your general direction. Thus, its best to just place a warchief in the opposite side while all the atziri attks u.

granted, i never tried the above tactic. I did clear uber atziri twice, with much difficulty without having to place the warchief in the other side- nonetheless, i think its worth trying the next time i do uber atziri on the last phase.
Amazing build, currently level 90 with this build with roughly 400-500K (200-300K w/o flasks) DPS with conc effect, buffs and flasks up and 7.3K life. Is it possible for me to kill shaper with my current level of power because I want to get the achievement or should I just pay someone to kill shaper for me?
Hey mate! Awesome guide.

I got one idea but not sure about it and need your advice before I buy mirrored staff.

What you think about Juggernaut with Unyielding instead of Unbreakable?
I will link Ground Slam with Fortify Support instead of increased area of effect.

Fortify support gives - 44% increased Melee Physical Damage
Unyielding - 30% increased (overall!) Damage while you have Fortify
Unyielding + node before is additional 1.9% life regen also
And last thing both Fortify with Unyielding gives together 25% reduced damage taken

So assuming:
44% inscreased mele physical dmg
30% inscreased ALL dmg
1.9% life regen
25% reduced dmg taken
!!!!!

That all sweety given for a bigger range + double armor from chest which is like nothing.

"Cannot be stunned" is aquired from Juggernaut ascendant class -
"You cannot be Stunned while at maximum Endurance Charges" and since we got constant max endurance charges, it's enought to not get stunned I guess :)

With ground slam (which have already nice range) + Amplify from passive tree I guess its gonna be enought range?

I will use legacy kaom as my one trick pony chest.

What you think about this setup?

Last edited by rycerzbkm on Nov 16, 2016, 11:56:26 AM
nice build !!
playing with duelist slayer
1.1M with conc effect

gear:
Will you be updating this build? :)
"
azrielvon wrote:
Will you be updating this build? :)

yes
Last edited by 15107514 on Dec 19, 2016, 2:30:42 AM
Any chances for "budget" version for hc breach players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info