[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

I have created a quite similar build around this staff, but with LS as main attack. Well, at least that's the closest build I found, so I'm just asking my questions here. ;)

I'm quite fine with my dps, even though I could optimize it by a lot - but even though going for Juggernaut, I'm soo squishy. I can clear trash by the full screens, but every stronger end boss can quickly end my rush. I didn't even dare wearing Abyssus.

My charges run out all the time and my life is too low - I always planned to get it last, but having 4600 life at the moment makes me run yellow maps until level 95 or something. I'm aiming for Undeniable, since my Accuracy is quite bad, but endgame Izaro just wipes me away and I'm not sure if I can concentrate through 3 fights in a row hard enough to not be onehitted.

Any ideas to fix this? Others seem to be able to play with 5500 life and Abyssus, so maybe it's just my bad reflexes. Switching to EQ is no option, I really hate the playstyle of that, LS is far more dynamic and I like being able to attack from range. But dps isn't the problem anyways. My profile should be open, the guy is Tarbos.
"
sucinum wrote:
My charges run out all the time and my life is too low - I always planned to get it last, but having 4600 life at the moment makes me run yellow maps until level 95 or something. I'm aiming for Undeniable, since my Accuracy is quite bad, but endgame Izaro just wipes me away and I'm not.

You are not using enough jewels and not with the right purpose.

Main focus on jewels is max life (5-7%, the more the better), attack speed and damage.
That's where you are missing about 1k life at least at the moment.
Look at the thread starters tree and compare to your tree, to see where you can get to more jewels with minimal usage of skill points.

Also your chest is awful.
Your belt should have phys. damage instead of strength. The 32 strength won't do much at all.
Best BUILD i EVER PLAYED!!!

my gear is MAXED OUT!!!

crazy DPS!!

"
blastinMot wrote:
You are not using enough jewels and not with the right purpose.

Main focus on jewels is max life (5-7%, the more the better), attack speed and damage.
That's where you are missing about 1k life at least at the moment.
Look at the thread starters tree and compare to your tree, to see where you can get to more jewels with minimal usage of skill points.

Also your chest is awful.
Your belt should have phys. damage instead of strength. The 32 strength won't do much at all.

Thank you, really appreciated! I swapped some skills, jewels and items and finally did uber Izaro. It looks better now, especially my accuracy (my dps went up by 1/3 to 67k). Didn't manage to squeeze out 1k life, but it's at 5300 now, that's at least something.
Not sure if I should take Unstopable instead of Unbreakable, armor feels very pointless (got about 9000 atm), but can't really say.
"
bartfart86 wrote:

my gear is MAXED OUT!!!

crazy DPS!!

Maybe can get skill tree ? :) And
Hegemony's Era Judgement Staff is bad for this setup ?
Last edited by Jumaxas on Oct 19, 2016, 1:08:27 PM
"
Jumaxas wrote:
"
bartfart86 wrote:

my gear is MAXED OUT!!!

crazy DPS!!

Maybe can get skill tree ? :) And
Hegemony's Era Judgement Staff is bad for this setup ?

Lol take a look at his staff bro. Its way above compared to Hegemony's Era. Hegemony's is good because of the way the tree works with it. But you can easily do it with a rare too.
I was thinking of a similar build ...
Heres the key stats
160 life
3 jewel sockets
170% accuracy
280%damage
360 crit chance
5.5 life regen
300% armor

Was planning to use juggernaut to double armor from body and endurance charge bonuses paired with hegemony, the new body with insane armor and gloves for immune shock and end charge bonuses... pair it with abyssus and doryani belt rest of gear to cap resists

This will make me stun and shock immune and gives me perma full end charges

Sorry i dont have all the names atm or build as i use mobile to write this down but i wanted to have your thought on it.

Would it be able to do shaper ?
I will only be able to use 5ls.

Also wanted your thoughts about ascendancy accuracy passive or fortify one ?

Also skill gems and aura setup.

Really looking for some insight as i always played casters or eva based melee chars since my beginnigs in poe (2 years) and the new uniques and your guide inspired me to this.
Last edited by nomis01 on Oct 30, 2016, 10:23:01 AM
"
nomis01 wrote:
I was thinking of a similar build ...
Heres the key stats
160 life
3 jewel sockets
170% accuracy
280%damage
360 crit chance
5.5 life regen
300% armor

Was planning to use juggernaut to double armor from body and endurance charge bonuses paired with hegemony, the new body with insane armor and gloves for immune shock and end charge bonuses... pair it with abyssus and doryani belt rest of gear to cap resists

This will make me stun and shock immune and gives me perma full end charges

Sorry i dont have all the names atm or build as i use mobile to write this down but i wanted to have your thought on it.

Would it be able to do shaper ?
I will only be able to use 5ls.

Also wanted your thoughts about ascendancy accuracy passive or fortify one ?

Also skill gems and aura setup.

Really looking for some insight as i always played casters or eva based melee chars since my beginnigs in poe (2 years) and the new uniques and your guide inspired me to this.

I've gone up to as far as t15 maps with my slayer in essence. In no way is the gear close to what he has suggested but I can tell you that the damage taken from the abyssus is unsustainable. I've tried carcass jack and I don't find that it's actually that beneficial. You can take a look at my character. Using belly of the beast for the additional life which has me sitting at about 6.5K. Rat's next with the sweep enchant gives me 100K tooltip with hatred/hoa. I can solo uber lab and atziri fairly easily. Going to be trying uber atziri and the t16s this week...possibly shaper.
I agree with your point but did you consider the added armor from a 4k body and the crit doesnt deal added damage b4 saying it is unsustainable ? I really wonder if it will be this way ... there is a huge difference between carcass and a 4k armor doubled (from juggernaut) in physical damage received ... and what do you think my build could achieve dmg wise would it be enough since the crit chance would be more like 50 to 60% ?
There's also a huge difference between taking 40% more damage from everything and not. Just give it a shot and see how it goes...Abyssus only cost about 40-50c in essence and if it doesn't work then you can easily switch to rat's. I find the abyssus is okay to use up until red maps. Reflect can hurt quite a bit as well. You could wear a brass dome if you're going heavy on armour which will add 4k alone or else kaoms which gives you 500 life. Just gotta be careful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info