[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

I don't understand why the build creator picked flame golem if it doesn't increase any damage (bladefall does physical)?

"
it's kinda hard to solve cause idk about how much mana do u have after reserve, try to pick up mana note near shadow tree.

I use clarity and i try to stack up mana from gear so i can increase the level of clarity further and further. Sadly there is no 6L body armour with the right colors, life and mana :(
If i skip the mana the cheapest one is still 3ex :(
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Jul 15, 2016, 1:58:04 PM
"
I don't understand why the build creator picked flame golem if it doesn't increase any damage (bladefall does physical)?

"
it's kinda hard to solve cause idk about how much mana do u have after reserve, try to pick up mana note near shadow tree.

I use clarity and i try to stack up mana from gear so i can increase the level of clarity further and further. Sadly there is no 6L body armour with the right colors, life and mana :(
If i skip the mana the cheapest one is still 3ex :(

Dude the golem increase damage overall not just fire, it's double dipping your dmg both physic and poison. Why u run clarity? U have to use mana flask, there's no otherway to play trapper without mana flask since no 1 will trade damage for mana regeration cause we not a caster and using clarity reserve our manapool even more. U want to buy a white 6 link and then use alc and scouring until u get the op that u want, the cheapest would go for like 30c.
"
Dude the golem increase damage overall not just fire, it's double dipping your dmg both physic and poison.

Is this extra damage shown in the DPS of bladefall?

"
U want to buy a white 6 link and then use alc and scouring until u get the op that u want, the cheapest would go for like 30c.

What do you mean with 'op'?

"
U have to use mana flask, there's no otherway to play trapper without mana flask since no 1 will trade damage for mana regeration cause we not a caster and using clarity reserve our manapool even more.

Okay, i will try it without.
"
"
Dude the golem increase damage overall not just fire, it's double dipping your dmg both physic and poison.

Is this extra damage shown in the DPS of bladefall?

"
U want to buy a white 6 link and then use alc and scouring until u get the op that u want, the cheapest would go for like 30c.

What do you mean with 'op'?

"
U have to use mana flask, there's no otherway to play trapper without mana flask since no 1 will trade damage for mana regeration cause we not a caster and using clarity reserve our manapool even more.

Okay, i will try it without.

1. Yes it is
2. Op mean option = roll .
I am not very experienced in this game so i don't know which roll i actually need? I also don't like the crafting system in this game because it is very possible that i waste a lot of chaos and i get literaly nothing :(

I played one map without clairty now and it actually feels better and smoother ^^ Thanks a lot for that tip. I don't know if you can take a look at my character in this forum? If so: could you give me some tips what i can improve on my gear?

Thanks a lot for your help
"
I am not very experienced in this game so i don't know which roll i actually need? I also don't like the crafting system in this game because it is very possible that i waste a lot of chaos and i get literaly nothing :(

I played one map without clairty now and it actually feels better and smoother ^^ Thanks a lot for that tip. I don't know if you can take a look at my character in this forum? If so: could you give me some tips what i can improve on my gear?

Thanks a lot for your help

Well u can buy or roll amour with ev roll 900+, hp roll 70+ and resis if u want.
I am wondering how the build creator can utilize 3 auras? If i run 2 auras with enlighten lvl 2 i have almost no mana left?
"
I am wondering how the build creator can utilize 3 auras? If i run 2 auras with enlighten lvl 2 i have almost no mana left?

His intention is gettting +1 curse item so he can run both curse and leave hatred out.But he quit playing.
hi guys, just start playing this build and i don't understand how u can use 2x curse?
Either i don't understand it or something is wrong but how should immortal call work if there are no endurance charges to use?

How is the spell called which creates endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info