[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

It's not build but I figured I could answer two of your questions.

"
Cusanduru wrote:

1. My body armour is 6L Carcass Jack, that gives not bad defences and AoE. Is it good choice, or you can recommendate better armor with same price?

The AoE is not bad, and having a 6-link is very nice. A Belly of the Beast gives a lot of survivability but not much damage. But Carcass Jack is not a bad choice, imo.

"
Cusanduru wrote:

5. Right now I'm 89 lvl, have full ele resists, 9k ev, 3.4k hp, 1.7k es. Can do most t13 rare maps easely, instead of hexproof and less mana regen. Is it good to me to take Phase Acrobatics and/or Arrow Dancing?

If you are hybrid Life/ES and you grab Acrobatics you'll lose 50% of your Energy shield. Unless you go The Perfect Form chest piece to get Phase Acrobatics without going through Acrobatics. . I'm not a fan of Arrow Dancing because of the major downside "20% less chance to Evade Melee Attacks".

(edit: typo)
Last edited by TMYNO on Feb 7, 2017, 5:04:48 AM
yo guys bought a disfavour from a guy and he said he use Bladefall trap oneshott uber atziri and shaper but didn't want to tell me how to make it ... my question is this the opie build ?
This build still actual?
"
yauhel wrote:
This build still actual?

yes
Thanks for the build!
Last edited by FenrickMarlowe on Oct 22, 2017, 11:20:08 AM
Anyone managed to pull this off in 3.0? And how is the mana situation?

Trying to figure out a way to get to MoM efficiently with a tree similar to yours but without much luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info