[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

How do you deal with reserving your mana below the cost of your bladefall. Even in your picture when you are showing your stats has 706 mana, with 133 cost bladefall trap. With no reduced mana reserved nodes reserving hatred and a curse on blasphamy leave you with not enough mana to throw a trap... is there something I'm missing?
"
Raynesama wrote:
How do you deal with reserving your mana below the cost of your bladefall. Even in your picture when you are showing your stats has 706 mana, with 133 cost bladefall trap. With no reduced mana reserved nodes reserving hatred and a curse on blasphamy leave you with not enough mana to throw a trap... is there something I'm missing?

Apart from not being able to run three auras. I also don't understand the purpose of having the Less Duration Support connected to the Golem or the Hatred aura. Possibly a mistake with the forums?
I have a question.

Why are you using Obliteration? The effect doesn't proc with a trap and there are probably a lot of wands or daggers that outperform it.
It´s possible to use this belt to maximise the DPS?
"
KairoStark wrote:
I have a question.

Why are you using Obliteration? The effect doesn't proc with a trap and there are probably a lot of wands or daggers that outperform it.

The effect do proc with trap. Yes any wand and dagger with high spell dmg will our perform obliteration. I think the reason he use it because it budget those, u can change to adapt to your play style as well.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 15, 2016, 4:34:46 AM
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
"
KairoStark wrote:
I have a question.

The effect do proc with trap. Yes any wand and dagger with high spell dmg will our perform obliteration. I think the reason he use it because it budget those, u can change to adapt to your play style as well.

Holy shit, it does? I see the explosion effect when I go only bladefall, but with traps I see no explosion. Weird.

Thanks for your answer.
What would be the appropriate replacement for tabula rasa as a 6-link chest?
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
"
What would be the appropriate replacement for tabula rasa as a 6-link chest?

Carcass for extra aoe and dmg/ Kintsugi for more defensive or any 6l dex-base with hp and resis. I would go for the 6l-base dex cause it's cheap easy get high life and resis, just keep scour and alc until u get the op u desire.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 15, 2016, 9:07:10 AM
I have enough resistance because i currently use only 1 of those unique rings (because i feel i have enough damage so far [around 13k DPS]).

The only big problem is my mana and life (and my evasion probably).
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Jul 15, 2016, 10:09:36 AM
"
I have enough resistance because i currently use only 1 of those unique rings (because i feel i have enough damage so far [around 13k DPS]).

The only big problem is my mana and life (and my evasion probably).

Well this build is not optimize to run map, it's purpose just have enough life for you to not get 1 shot by uber atziri and uber izaro. A 6 link dex-base with 1k2 to 1k5 ev would do the job, about mana problem it's kinda hard to solve cause idk about how much mana do u have after reserve, try to pick up mana note near shadow tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info