[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

"
Either i don't understand it or something is wrong but how should immortal call work if there are no endurance charges to use?

How is the spell called which creates endurance charges?

Endurance charges make immortal call longer per charge. Its just work without ECharges, increased duration make immortal call longer.
(i hope u understand my english)
Ah, thank you for the explanation.

Which ascendency points are recommendable to get after you made it to 'Chain Reaction'?
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
What kind of damage do people have when doing Atziri? I've never ran her on a character with such low defenses so I don't want to waste a set because I die in 1 hit to anything.

I did Uber lab (Argus + Izaro buffed) at level 75 with 2.6k hp. Basically if anything had touched me I would have died. Thankfully the fight wasn't too long but traps are not as precise as mines, sometimes you'll throw a cluster and 1 trap will actually trigger and hit the boss so you do very little damage. I think I'm sitting at 9.7k average damage right now without any charges, with about 3.5k hp (still ridiculously low for me).
"
1 trap will actually trigger and hit the boss so you do very little damage.

Do you have 'Chain Reaction' from Saboteur?

I tanked one spear from normal atziri but died instantly through flameblast (i think). I thought atziri would be much harder, basically 3 set of traps were enough to put her into the next phase [probably less ] (i did her with only 1 Ming's Heart, i was at about 3.8k HP with 14k DPS without charges).

It still would be good to know which ascendency points i should spend next ^^
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Jul 20, 2016, 5:09:14 PM
"
"
1 trap will actually trigger and hit the boss so you do very little damage.

Do you have 'Chain Reaction' from Saboteur?

I tanked one spear from normal atziri but died instantly through flameblast (i think). I thought atziri would be much harder, basically 3 set of traps were enough to put her into the next phase [probably less ] (i did her with only 1 Ming's Heart, i was at about 3.8k HP with 14k DPS without charges).

It still would be good to know which ascendency points i should spend next ^^

Even Chain Reaction has a radius. I've seen many many times where the cluster traps thrown are so far apart that only 1-2 of them trigger. In maps it's not so bad since it's not usually needed, but for bosses it's annoying.

I really need to recheck my gear/tree. I never understood how OP can have 22k with the exact same tree as mine and yet I have 9.7k. Level 20 gems would push me at about 13k from what I calculated. I don't understand how you have 14k with 1 ming when I have 9.7k with 2. Guess I'll try to use a wand with some spell damage instead of Bino's, but I can't see it make that much of a difference. Gotta figure this one out.
"
Level 20 gems would push me at about 13k from what I calculated. I don't understand how you have 14k with 1 ming when I have 9.7k with 2.

Level 20 bladefall made a big difference for me. I switched to 2 Mings and i am now at 16k. I don't know how much the roll of the extra physical damage from the unique jewel affects the damage of bladefall but i made sure that the rolls weren't too bad when i bougth them.
The added damage from the amulet also results in ~500 more bladefall damage.
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Jul 21, 2016, 2:59:29 AM
Tried with a random wand last night (don't have high enough INT to equip Obliteration). 45% spell damage gave me about 1k dps which is nice but not enough to explain the differences.

Tried Atziri with 9.7k damage, entire thing was a joke. 3 sets of traps is enough for Vaal and Atziri even with my low damage. Trio was the "hardest" part, and by hard, I mean I had to run around for like 8 seconds.
You are missing spell damage on the shield and trap damage on your belt but i don't think it is worth to change the shield because it is superb.

I now did merciless lab and i went for Explosives Expert because it was basically the only thing which made sense for me. I don't think i need uber lab because there isn't anything else as saboteur which will enhance this build by a noticable amount (i think).
I am now at 17.3k DPS.
I went for the blind on hit/smoke cloud on being hit + increased damage to blind enemies. Blind is a great defensive mechanic and since this character is very squishy, I felt like it would do more overall.

I tried to find a shield to replace mine but with spell damage and the cheapest I found was like 2ex, which is far too much for me since I don't trade (buy a little here and there but never sell). I'll see if I can find a wand to try out but the Bino spread is pretty good for maps, maybe I'll use Bino for clearing and a wand for bosses.
Trying this build on PHC and I am loving it, Going to swap off tabula for evasion base 5l when I get 4 coated shrapnel. I am having mana issues and using clarity/mana pot to be able to keep a continous throw. Would using the Jaws of agony be a good choice for single target/keeping boss in place? Was thinking mult-cluster/poison and trap dmg as the 3l for it. Getting health seems difficult at 3.2k at 66 with most gear with life.

Also how do mines work? It seems you gotta stop and place at your feet, it seems less safe. First time trying trapper since firetrap nerf leagues ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info