[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

"
. Would using the Jaws of agony be a good choice for single target/keeping boss in place?

I don't think so. I bought one to try it out (because they are so cheap) and i only got 100 DPS more on bladefall (i replaced a shield with 41% inc. Spell Damage). You would also loose a lot of defense. I don't know if the extra chance for a power charge is worth that.

"
I am having mana issues and using clarity/mana pot to be able to keep a continous throw

I recommend to not use clarity and just use mana pots. You just need a big enough mana pool to throw 3 traps (around ~390 mana).

"
Getting health seems difficult at 3.2k at 66 with most gear with life.

Yea, that's quite a problem.

"
Trying this build on PHC and I am loving it, Going to swap off tabula for evasion base 5l

I switched from a tabula to a 6L evasion and i am feeling a lot safer now.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
what your average damage without buffs?
Around 17.9k.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Nice build so far - been farming normal Atziri since 72.
Hey i have a question: Is the Clear speed good in Maps? and its the build good for hc too? or die often? sry for my bad english.
For me, it's not as fast as some of the bow builds I've played or anything like CoC cyclone but it's not too bad. It's probably faster than my Earthquake duelist as long as I have 2 mana pots equipped.
you wasted 2 passive tree points. the 2 INT points near Ghost Reaver you dont need them.
I think I read earlier up in the post that he needed the raw int.
I have just started up this build on a old standard charcter.

But when do you use Vulnerability and Hatred ? (From what I can see on your videos you are only using Enfeeble and Golem of course).
-Nerf
I saw that you specd in fatal toxins but no poison support gem? I am def missing something?

and thx, love love love this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info