Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PSA: CoC is getting rekt in 2.4.0

The funniest thing is arguably the most OP build got buffed this patch and most people dont play it because it takes more micromanagement. GGGs balance team is pretty lulzy.

Also helarious Havoc still hasnt been able to reach 100 with CoC and yet is supposedly super OP.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
CoC is getting rekt when exactly ? Kappa
R.I.P 4.B.
Why is everyone so concerned whether its nerfed, deleted etc. I mean you play your own game not the persons that is using or not using it. I think most of you get to involved in other peoples business lol. If it keeps people playing then there is no problem and if you don't like the skill you don't have to use it it's that simple.
"
adzang wrote:
Why is everyone so concerned whether its nerfed, deleted etc. I mean you play your own game not the persons that is using or not using it. I think most of you get to involved in other peoples business lol. If it keeps people playing then there is no problem and if you don't like the skill you don't have to use it it's that simple.

Probably same reason some people complain about streamers playing boring build but continue to watch ...
"
adzang wrote:

Because the game is balanced around the people using it. And let's face it, GGG shows pretty poor judgement when it comes to deciding how to balance against specific things.

Case in point, once all the power creep from CoC, Perandus, Ascendancy and poison double dipping has caused people to melt previously difficult content, they decide to nerf high map XP instead of closing the power gap between the few broken builds and the rest. So now there's even less incentive to use anything other than the few broken builds.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Unarmed shield charge clears faster and safer than any coc build. A lot cheaper too.

It doesnt matter people are stupid and live in the past. Past being like 3 patches ago past when CoC was king. They dont know mines and traps can beat uber with much cheaper gear. They dont know self casters are stronger. They don't know even some melee like EQ and SC make game a complete joke with chaos gear.

PS those of you worried dont worry. Game just get a little less diverse if CoC get rekt. But you'll still a-move to victory. Peel out of your CoC shell and you'll find tons of guides about it in class subforums right now.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 12, 2016, 7:45:29 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Unarmed shield charge clears faster and safer than any coc build. A lot cheaper too.

It doesnt matter people are stupid and live in the past. Past being like 3 patches ago past when CoC was king. They dont know mines and traps can beat uber with much cheaper gear. They dont know self casters are stronger. They don't know even some melee like EQ and SC make game a complete joke with chaos gear.

PS those of you worried dont worry. Game just get a little less diverse if CoC get rekt. But you'll still a-move to victory. Peel out of your CoC shell and you'll find tons of guides about it in class subforums right now.

I also dont think people need to worry about CoC nerf, there are plenty cheaper builds that's stronger and clears faster than CoC the world will go on.

And watching Havoc's so-called elite pro getting owned over and over and still fail to hit 100 on a coc build is hilarious as fuck.

What will be a shame will be all the niche shitty spells that no one will ever build around that currently finds their niche use in some coc builds like arctic breathe and fireball ect will really go extinct.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 12, 2016, 10:27:46 PM
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
The funniest thing is arguably the most OP build got buffed this patch and most people dont play it because it takes more micromanagement. GGGs balance team is pretty lulzy.

Also helarious Havoc still hasnt been able to reach 100 with CoC and yet is supposedly super OP.
Map experience was nerfed pretty significantly, it isnt perandus league where you have instant access to everything either soo its pretty typical that leveling is going to take longer than before this time.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I dont understand why they nerf coc discharge, if you dont want to play with them dont invite them. I dont get the point with all this "oh noes they cause lag cuz my pc suckz :(" Dont fucking invite them whats the problem?
They should nerf those trap and mine build instead. And the famous Reach of the Council Spine Bow. CoC is good but to be able to do end game it's need a lot of item too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info