Mechanical Questions Thread

1.Is it possible to increase reflect damage that Item gives? Like pale kings crown or 1000 teeth.
2.Does Poison you cause Applied by IR support?
3.Is reflect damage reflectable?
4.Why does illusory warp have tag while dancing dervish does not?
Last edited by no800407 on Jul 7, 2016, 1:02:18 PM
What the Radius of Arohongui, Moon's Presence aura?

Can we increase/reduce it?

What the Radius of Tukohama, War's Herald "aura"? (How far can stand enemy to take effect "Reflect 8% of their maximum Life as Fire Damage to nearby Enemies when Hit"?)

"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Can the sealed prophecy currency be unsealed and activated in the environment of the permanent Standard/Hardcore league when Prophecy league ends and merges? Thanks. (・・ ) ?
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
What is the difference between the two phrases underlined on the below picture if there is one?

IGN: Enkel
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804756
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964835
Enkel's Accessories - 1 (Jewellery): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806716
"
Enkel wrote:
What is the difference between the two phrases underlined on the below picture if there is one?

Not all flasks have flask effect, some just recover life/mana.
IGN: Freeeeez | /u/Freeeeez
Possibly a dumb question here, but since I am unsure I will ask anyway. Does "Increased damage with wands" just give me an overall 12% damage increase while wielding a wand, the attacks done with said wand or does it increase the wands base damage?
"
Possibly a dumb question here, but since I am unsure I will ask anyway. Does "Increased damage with wands" just give me an overall 12% damage increase while wielding a wand, the attacks done with said wand or does it increase the wands base damage?

It does exactly what it says, it increases the damage dealt with wands. It does not say "Increased Damage when Wielding a Wand", so it does not increase your damage with things that are not directly using the wand.

So it increases the damage the wand deals, such as Kinetic Blast, and not damage while wielding the wand, meaning that it does not increase the damage of something like Flameblast.
Last edited by hamudra on Jul 7, 2016, 7:07:23 AM
How exactly does Multistrike interact with Molten Strike?
Multistrike, as I understand, repeats Molten Strike 2 additional times. This means that it fires 3 times the original projectiles? (If I have 9 then it fires 27 each hit?) And that counts for each attack per second shown in the tooltip? So if I have 9 projectiles and 6 aps, that's 9x3x6 = 162 projectiles per second? And each one of those can proc Mjolner?

Also, whenever I try to printscreen the Multistriked Molten Strike and count the projectiles they always seem to add up to some amount between 21-24 even though they are theoretically 27. Is that just me counting wrong or is there a limit to the amount of projectiles Molten Strike can fire in 1 use?
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Hi!

I got a questions about the interaction of Essence Drain's with Degen with the Occultist's Void Beacon (reducing enemy Chaos Resistance by 25%) or the Vulnerability Curse on Blasphemy.

The scenario:
My Essence Drain hits a target and the DoT is applied while the enemy is under the effect of the curse and/or Void beacon. If I then move out of range of that enemy so that he stops being affected by the curse/resistance debuff, will Essence Drain's damage over time now do less damage or does it "snapshot" the original degen and after that won't change anymore?
I tried to test it a bit but it is not very easy to compare degen effects visually.

Cheers,
Yoji
"
Ridelith wrote:
How exactly does Multistrike interact with Molten Strike?
Multistrike, as I understand, repeats Molten Strike 2 additional times. This means that it fires 3 times the original projectiles? (If I have 9 then it fires 27 each hit?) And that counts for each attack per second shown in the tooltip? So if I have 9 projectiles and 6 aps, that's 9x3x6 = 162 projectiles per second? And each one of those can proc Mjolner?

Also, whenever I try to printscreen the Multistriked Molten Strike and count the projectiles they always seem to add up to some amount between 21-24 even though they are theoretically 27. Is that just me counting wrong or is there a limit to the amount of projectiles Molten Strike can fire in 1 use?

Multistrike repeats the Attack, just as if you just pressed the button three times. This does not influence the amount of attacks per second at all.
It also grants nearly 100% More Attack Speed, making each individual attack twice as fast. This is already being factored into the Attack rate display.

In short: if the display says you attack six times per second, you attack six times per second, already accounting for Multistrike.

You swing three times with one press of the button, and each swing produces nine Projectiles. Three swings (one Multistrike cycle) produce a total of 27 Projectiles.

MS Projectiles might have already landed at the time of your screenshot, or be hidden behind other Projectiles/entities. 's My best guess.

"
yojimoji wrote:
I got a questions about the interaction of Essence Drain's with Degen with the Occultist's Void Beacon (reducing enemy Chaos Resistance by 25%) or the Vulnerability Curse on Blasphemy.

The scenario:
My Essence Drain hits a target and the DoT is applied while the enemy is under the effect of the curse and/or Void beacon. If I then move out of range of that enemy so that he stops being affected by the curse/resistance debuff, will Essence Drain's damage over time now do less damage or does it "snapshot" the original degen and after that won't change anymore?
I tried to test it a bit but it is not very easy to compare degen effects visually.

There is no snapshotting. If you move out of range, your ED will deal less Damage per Second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info