Mechanical Questions Thread

Does Unrelenting (Juggernaut) give me a 25% chance to gain full endurance charges per endurance charge given from Walord's Mark from mobs killed by Disharge, or is it one 25% chance per Discharge (assuming I kill multiple mobs).

Or to ask it another, maybe more clear way. If I gain 3 endurance charges from single ability (ie- Enduring Cry or the aforementioned discharge/warlord's mark combo) do I have a 75% chance to gain max endurance charges or a 25% chance to gain max endurance charges with Unrelenting?

~Edit for clarity
Last edited by NinjaSoxs on Sep 2, 2016, 5:20:56 PM
A question about chaining gems.

If I have an arc gem and use it as my main spell...but in the chain of gems I have add chaos, fire and ice gems as well, when I cast ark will the spell also contain chaos, fire and ice damage?
Do the nodes behind Conduit really only add up to 12% chance to gain a random charge on kill? It doesn't seem good enough to merit 3 points, but maybe I'm missing something?
Last edited by Sonto on Sep 3, 2016, 1:16:47 AM
I am using a Cold-to-Fire witch. (gem+Avatar of Fire) and I am experiencing this using the skill Vortex:

1) initial blast deals full fire damage
2) Cloud chills all enemies
3) cloud deals ZERO damage.

Modifiers to spelldamage apply to spelldamage over time, but apparently not conversion? Is conversion not a modifier to damage???

I kind of hope this is a bug !
"
Karnikula wrote:
I am using a Cold-to-Fire witch. (gem+Avatar of Fire) and I am experiencing this using the skill Vortex:

1) initial blast deals full fire damage
2) Cloud chills all enemies
3) cloud deals ZERO damage.

Modifiers to spelldamage apply to spelldamage over time, but apparently not conversion? Is conversion not a modifier to damage???

I kind of hope this is a bug !

It works as it should. Damage over time isn't converted and it'd deal cold damage. However, because of Avatar of Fire u can't do non-fire damage.

And my question:
What drop rules apply to unique maps in AoW?
At the moment I can think of three sets of rules:
1) Same as other unique items, it just requires given monster lvl to drop.
2) Same as above but u need to drop it from connected map/complete it first.
3) Same as other maps. Say we wants some unique t10 map. We've completed and unlocked it. However, we haven't done any other t10 map. Will we get this unique map whenever t10 map is rolled to drop? Will not unlocking other maps of given tier increase our chance for our unique one?
"
RyeEncoke wrote:
If I have an arc gem and use it as my main spell...but in the chain of gems I have add chaos, fire and ice gems as well, when I cast ark will the spell also contain chaos, fire and ice damage?

The Added Fire support grants Fire damage based on the amount of base Physical Damage the linked Skill deals. Arc does not deal Physical damage, meaning Added Fire will have no practical effect.
Added Chaos and Added Cold both grant flat Damage, and thus will work just fine. Your Arc will deal Lightning, Chaos and Cold damage.

The character sheet and skillbar tooltip will both show the amount of Chaos/Cold damage :)
Hi,
There's no easy way to search this thread AFAIK,
Can "The Flora's Gift" provide a 5L5S or does it only give 5L6S?
"
DefyLogik wrote:
Hi,
There's no easy way to search this thread AFAIK,
Can "The Flora's Gift" provide a 5L5S or does it only give 5L6S?

The Compendium has all Mark's answers :)
Flora's Gift can give a 6s/5l item.
Hello there!
How does the "+x Weapon Range" modifier work with AoE skills, such as Sunder and Earthquake?
Thanks in advance.
Здравствуйте! Не работает увеличение количества предметов с убитых монстров! С количеством 0% и 207% разницы никакой нет! Объясните, пожалуйста, почему так случилось и где можно об этом в подробностях посмотреть? В описании патчей ничего по этому поводу не сказано! Все таки предметы на увеличение количества очень дорогие и хотелось бы знать по какой причине Вы изменили баланс игры в этом плане и ничего не сообщили своим пользователям!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info