Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Kevael wrote:
Hello there!
How does the "+x Weapon Range" modifier work with AoE skills, such as Sunder and Earthquake?
Thanks in advance.

Sunder does not use Weapon Range at all.
Earthquake might be able to place the AoE further out, if the AoE is placed at weapon range. Otherwise, no effect.

AoE Skills that are not Cyclone have their own base Radius, rather than using Weapon Range.
I was wondering if the new unique "The Scourge" grants you the ability to gain "Unholy might" with "Vis mortis" unique chest piece.

Ty in advance.

What's the fall-off damage of Freezing Pulse and how much does it fall off? I always thought it was 1% at the "tip" of freezing pulse, but I do A LOT more than 1% damage so it can't be that low. Also, is it linear or exp, etc?
which of the new t16 map can be twinned? so far from testing only the minotaur and phoenix was able to spawn twice
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 4, 2016, 6:45:19 PM
"
ZePample wrote:
I was wondering if the new unique "The Scourge" grants you the ability to gain "Unholy might" with "Vis mortis" unique chest piece.

The Scourge explicitly states you only receive Increased and Reductions to Minion Damage. Vis Mortis grants Unholy Might, which is not Increased/Reduced and not Minion Damage.
Hey guys, quick question regarding curse AOE. Is curse AOE affected by nodes like Blast Radius and Amplify? Looking at the tags of curses I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I'd like to confirm before I go ahead with the build!

Looking to use the new Kativa's thirst helm to auto curse with my Storm caller which grabs all these nodes.
"
Hey guys, quick question regarding curse AOE. Is curse AOE affected by nodes like Blast Radius and Amplify? Looking at the tags of curses I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I'd like to confirm before I go ahead with the build!

Yep, it'll apply just fine.
Hi,

Does puncture's gem quality increase the poison duration if a poison gem is linked to puncture gem?

Thanks,
ZLOJ
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Hello! Got a question regarding "when on low life" mechanics. The question is: does the mechanic trigger for part-hits or is it binary in the sense either triggered or not? Explanation below.

For example, I have taken the "First to strike last to fall" ascendancy. For the sake of easy calculation let's say I have 1000 HP, I take a hit for 1200 damage, and initially have mitigation equal to 10% of the hit, meaning I would take 1080 damage. Will the hit right out kill me, or will I first take 650 damage, bringing me to the low life threshold (350), and then my defences be recalculated for the remainder of the damage?

So it boils down to will the ascendancy node trigger at all when taking large hits, starting with hp > low life?
Still wondering what the base mine arming time is.
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info