Mechanical Questions Thread

"
"
PinkyDinky wrote:
Hi..

Does Discharge still have limit cap on how many enemies it can hit? If it does, then why? ANd is it something you will fix/change?

Cheers

Patch 2.3 changed the number of targets that Discharge can hit from 20 to 30.

Thanks for the answer. But why not just let it hit all, like other skills do?? :S Flameblast for example.
"
PinkyDinky wrote:
"
"
PinkyDinky wrote:
Hi..

Does Discharge still have limit cap on how many enemies it can hit? If it does, then why? ANd is it something you will fix/change?

Cheers

Patch 2.3 changed the number of targets that Discharge can hit from 20 to 30.

Thanks for the answer. But why not just let it hit all, like other skills do?? :S Flameblast for example.

I understand your question but this is not related to game mechanic. It's also a question that has no real answer. The devs believe it's necessary for balancing.
Last edited by KevT90 on Aug 27, 2016, 10:35:07 AM
anyone? seems to have been overlooked...

"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Hi, I contacted Support for this but they weren't able to answer this and referred to this thread here.

Therefore my questions here:

In your detailed Atlas mechanics post Chris wrote this:

"
There are fifteen available, and they are distributed among specific maps in the Atlas (one at each of map tiers 6-12, two at tier 13, and three each at tiers 14 and 15). Earning the 1% cumulative map quantity bonus mentioned above earns you the Shaper's Orb from that map, if it has one.

Generally you earn a tier X Shaper's Orb from completing a tier X+5 map. For example, if you complete a tier 15 map that has a Shaper's Orb as the reward, then you'll receive a tier 10 Shaper's Orb, allowing you to upgrade a tier 10 map of your choice to tier 15.

Now I am wondering, can I earn that Shaper's Orb from a map multiple times? Like the map quantity bonus reward is to kill the boss in a reare map (for yellow maps). So let's say Shore map with is a T8 (yellow) map. I kill the boss from a rare version of it, get a Shaper's Orb and upgrade Vaal Pyramid (which is T3) to T8. Now I do another rare Shore, kill the boss again. Do I get another Shaper's Orb to upgrade another T3 to T8 or is that thing one-time-only-per map?

so basically do I need to think about which maps especially I want to upgrade or can I change the whole atlas, so there are no 1-5 maps at the end anymore because I upgraded every 1-10 map to 6-15 maps?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I tried upgrading an alt art Blackgleam from race season 7

to The Signal Fire, and the prophecy won't work. Tried it on merciless prophecy hardcore.
Is this intended or a bug?

Thanks
IGN: BlondeCarnage
Dear GGG,how does zealot's oath works,is it converts your current hp regeneration depended on your max xp applied to energy shield or it depends now on your max ES?
"
c0vax wrote:
Dear GGG,how does zealot's oath works,is it converts your current hp regeneration depended on your max xp applied to energy shield or it depends now on your max ES?

Life Regen becomes ES Regen.
ES Regen is based on ES.
Rupture working with siege balista??
Item Rarity support with Essence Drain.

Is it only the initial hit that benefits, or does the DoT also gain the added IIR?

If so, does the ED DoT spread by contagion retain the IiR or just the damage/duration?

Edit: just read it applies to DoTs, but my question on contagion spread remains.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Aug 28, 2016, 1:32:03 PM
I was just wondering if toxic delivery (poison/bleed "you" inflict deals 100% more damage) for Assassin works with totems like seige ballista/ranged attack totems.
also wondering if toxic delivery and unstable infusion works with projectile traps like blast rain trap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info