Mechanical Questions Thread

"
also wondering if toxic delivery and unstable infusion works with projectile traps like blast rain trap.

I believe Unstable Infusion works.

However, Toxic Delivery is worded as "You". I believe totems do not gain effects from that, but traps/mines do.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
tirus1 wrote:
Rupture working with siege balista??

Of course.

"
XigTek wrote:
However, Toxic Delivery is worded as "You".

The word "you" does not have any sort of definition.
Traps, Mines and Totems use your character's offensive stats. You have Poison on Hit, your Traps use that property.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
tirus1 wrote:
Rupture working with siege balista??

Of course.

"
XigTek wrote:
However, Toxic Delivery is worded as "You".

The word "you" does not have any sort of definition.
Traps, Mines and Totems use your character's offensive stats. You have Poison on Hit, your Traps use that property.

And here I thought totems were not considered as using ascendancies labeled as 'you', from what I last heard here. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edit: I knew traps and mines did, however.
Last edited by XigTek on Aug 28, 2016, 7:49:44 PM
Hi there!

Wanted to ask about blasphemy. Why doesn't it work like auras? I mean auras can go through big obstacles like walls. When blasphemy cannot do that when it is said that curse is cast like aura.
Simple question, probably gonna need a dev to look up the exact value on this one. I couldn't find any info on this elsewhere.

What is the base mine arming time?

I'm trying to do some calculations with Saboteur's "100% mine increased arming speed" so the exact duration would help greatly.

Thanks in advance.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Aug 28, 2016, 8:33:07 PM
"
XigTek wrote:
And here I thought totems were not considered as using ascendancies labeled as 'you', from what I last heard here. Thanks for clearing that up.

Be careful as just the ones which inherently gives the effect to your totems/traps/mines work. All of which apllies to the property of your offensive skills but not the rest. (for exemple "if you have killed recently" won't apply to totems, etc.)
"
XigTek wrote:
Edit: just read it applies to DoTs, but my question on contagion spread remains.

Bex_GGG had given the answer in a past Q&A and the kill is made by the DoT which was active for the longest time (So basically the first one that was applied practically ). Using the ED contagion combo you would apply contagion first so you should have the IIR gem with it.
"
"
XigTek wrote:
Edit: just read it applies to DoTs, but my question on contagion spread remains.

Bex_GGG had given the answer in a past Q&A and the kill is made by the DoT which was active for the longest time (So basically the first one that was applied practically ). Using the ED contagion combo you would apply contagion first so you should have the IIR gem with it.

Much obliged for this answer, thank you!
Wanna ask about new 2.4 unique helmet - Kitava's Thirst (http://i.imgur.com/GY4uRDh.png)

Does it work with multiple copies of same spell?
From what the item text says i can assume it does but still want a clarification.
Hello Mark, regarding The Brass Dome + Belt of the Deciever synergy:

I wondered if these two items combined would result in 70% damage taken when recieving critical strike; or simply 100% damage taken because of The Brass Dome?

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info