92.KonaReach.

"
funmanguy1 wrote:
"
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
I took a week off of poe. Came back and respeced my Sab to Assassin for this build. I must say, its a PRETTY GOOD BUILD, JESUS. My gems arent even leveled past like 17/20 and it already does about the same damage i used to do with a mirrored bow on standard.

Also thanks for the explanation doe. If you ever do offer mirror service again, it would be very difficult for me not to get a copy of that sceptre.

I could do that, if iam sure u are not just want to make profit of it with reselling :P
Had that in the past, and well wasn't happy about it tho.

enchant i vote for barrage over ts (reflect issues wise)

I will try and get both +2 barrage and +2 tshot, play around with them. I run a LOT of uber labs, so hopefully i can get lucky. I checked out both Kona's and Doe's gems and tree. My guess is Doe, you run grace to help mitigate against reflect? While Kona uses vaal pact and some generous prayer. I am a bad player, and i try to make my builds around being bad, so i avoid vaal pact like the plague. I'll give grace+temp chains(blasph) a try and see how that works against random reflect rares. Ive only got 4200 life, feels a bit low for level 90.

Also Doe. I'll message you after this league to see if the offer is still valid. Right now 99% of my currency on standard is 1 mirror. I don't want to be left with like 10c and nothing else.

no stress, wont sell or cor it anyway :P
will be as long as i will be in the game.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
vaal pact saves me a lot.. i too, am a bad player but damn, its so good.. acuity is a must have, imo or use vaal pact for high crit weapons (evasion better for atziri which is mainly why i am evasion over aqrmour) havent died in uber lab yet either but manual dodging is a must
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Dumb question, but do you only have 90% chance to pierce?
nah, 100 :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"

Ok, i've decided that i needs a copy of that sceptre. I have so many horrible builds to test with it. And then after the league ends, voidheart+sceptre+legacy aegis/bor insanity.

Also, i've learned that i cannot reliably do uber atziri with the lag spikes that i get now. I've got two uber sets left if anyone wants to 'assist' me with extracting the loot. I promise if gloves drop ill vaal.
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
"

Ok, i've decided that i needs a copy of that sceptre. I have so many horrible builds to test with it. And then after the league ends, voidheart+sceptre+legacy aegis/bor insanity.

Also, i've learned that i cannot reliably do uber atziri with the lag spikes that i get now. I've got two uber sets left if anyone wants to 'assist' me with extracting the loot. I promise if gloves drop ill vaal.

Beta perfomance updates are out, if ur "lag" is a fps issue, if its your ping then it won't help here.

Btw i'd go even further than bor + aegis.

Imagine going lowlife pure physical into poison with voidheart.
Running 3*empwored purities, haste, grace + IR, and ofc disci.
Turns out beeing 10kes 20k+armour tank at 85+res.
Maxblock shouldn't be hard to get aswell, and due to having such a high basecritchance even getting critcapped should be possible. (that's atleast my plan^^)

Lifebased relect will 1shot urself prolly.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 3, 2016, 3:17:29 AM
"

Beta perfomance updates are out, if ur "lag" is a fps issue, if its your ping then it won't help here.

Maxblock shouldn't be hard to get aswell, and due to having such a high basecritchance even getting critcapped should be possible. (that's atleast my plan^^)

My lag issues are like 90% problems with my local network. I did enable to beta multi-threading and the game is much smoother and my computer doesn't run as hot, which is always nice.

I have a mental block with ES builds. I almost always need an instant flask or two to get out of terrible situations. So i would still try life based myself first, but i have like 8 different build ideas sketched out, like a lightning strike inquisitor, flickerstrike CI trickster, and boring ole EQ jugg.

Do you think i would still 1-shot myself with a 7k life pool and legacy vinktars?(or acuity/vaal pact)
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
"

My lag issues are like 90% problems with my local network. I did enable to beta multi-threading and the game is much smoother and my computer doesn't run as hot, which is always nice.

I have a mental block with ES builds. I almost always need an instant flask or two to get out of terrible situations. So i would still try life based myself first, but i have like 8 different build ideas sketched out, like a lightning strike inquisitor, flickerstrike CI trickster, and boring ole EQ jugg.

Do you think i would still 1-shot myself with a 7k life pool and legacy vinktars?(or acuity/vaal pact)

pretty sure i can even do that :D

I am far too giddy right now.
^I know the feeling!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info