92.KonaReach.

Btw Shirls i've put all my crafted items together here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1292502

if u wanna have a look what else i have
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 25, 2016, 6:38:29 AM
I'm thinking of giving this build a shot. Without specifically meaning to, ive accumulated a 6L reach, 6L cospri's, and a couple of vuln on hit winds of change. I do hope that +1 arrow drillneck isn't mandatory, because i can't see myself getting lucky with one of those.

Also Doe, do you have a fee for mirroring stuff? Outside of the dagger, because you've said you want to keep it one of a kind.
+1 Neck is never mandatory, just adds QoL (quality of life) to the build. With 5L you can already do most content. Definitely give it a shot, or save for Standard.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
I'm thinking of giving this build a shot. Without specifically meaning to, ive accumulated a 6L reach, 6L cospri's, and a couple of vuln on hit winds of change. I do hope that +1 arrow drillneck isn't mandatory, because i can't see myself getting lucky with one of those.

Also Doe, do you have a fee for mirroring stuff? Outside of the dagger, because you've said you want to keep it one of a kind.

Quitted mirroring my items for the public with the 2.0 announcments. But close friends are ofc always wellcome to get a copy if they want/need. (And my closest once also get the dagger :P, if i can trust them to never sell it away)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
♥ i will never sell it... plus, its my very first mirror so it actually means a lot to me.. 5000 hours to get this thing.. its well deserved and i have the gear to support it properly in std

in regards to funmanguy1 about the build- its so amazing.. you have gotten quite lucky with that gear so by all means try this out.. my particular build is a combo of my own and assreach BUT with more of a focus on surviving cause i am not the best player in the world.. at 65K tooltip dps and as defense as I have, its so incredibly strong.... can do anything in the game!!

the drillneck +1 is NOT required... its just icing on the cake type of deal.. they cost like 8 ex MIN to buy too..

edit: Doe, i found a 800 cyther last night :D and a 300 pikachu then i evolved eevee into flareon and rainer.. both about 1300 CP.. jelly? level 18.5
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 26, 2016, 10:50:42 AM
"
♥ i will never sell it... plus, its my very first mirror so it actually means a lot to me.. 5000 hours to get this thing.. its well deserved and i have the gear to support it properly in std

in regards to funmanguy1 about the build- its so amazing.. you have gotten quite lucky with that gear so by all means try this out.. my particular build is a combo of my own and assreach BUT with more of a focus on surviving cause i am not the best player in the world.. at 65K tooltip dps and as defense as I have, its so incredibly strong.... can do anything in the game!!

the drillneck +1 is NOT required... its just icing on the cake type of deal.. they cost like 8 ex MIN to buy too..

edit: Doe, i found a 800 cyther last night :D and a 300 pikachu then i evolved eevee into flareon and rainer.. both about 1300 CP.. jelly? level 18.5

Jelly, pls no :(
44k/190k (lvl 25)

1751 Slowbro
1676 Arcannine
1557 Rainer
1484 Starmie
1475 Golduck
1466 Hypno (+5 other 1415-1454)
1436 Pyro
1399 Electabuzz
1363 Magmar
504 Pikka :D

tho i have to evo my 697 Evoli soon for a Sparky^^

300k Stardust for Power-Ups left xD

Last edited by Doe on Jul 26, 2016, 11:50:36 AM
why are you so good at everything lamo... look at that list.. im jelly now... god damn.. im sitting at my desk and a Tauros is near BUT i cannot find him..
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 26, 2016, 11:54:47 AM
there should be a lot stronger pokemon for my current level tho, iam pretty weak compared to what i see in arenas, lvl22s with 2.4k lapras etc

catched 1944 pokes and visted 2733 stops :D

Last edited by Doe on Jul 26, 2016, 11:57:08 AM
yea, there are a ton of vaporeons here at 2800.. like, i dont even.. level 30 is the highest ive seen
POE is life. POE is ♥.
they said 40 is maxed lvl with a total of 25kk xp needed :D

tho evee is pretty rare @my place :'(

Last edited by Doe on Jul 26, 2016, 11:58:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info