92.KonaReach.

Yo Shirls, is it worth to start the league? (havnt played for 4 weeks tho)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
^its not as fast paced as other leagues but i mean, you will still crush it with your rng lol and i bet you might like the reach bow to play with (my next build); im rolling shadow this weekend :D come play!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
^its not as fast paced as other leagues but i mean, you will still crush it with your rng lol and i bet you might like the reach bow to play with (my next build); im rolling shadow this weekend :D come play!

this weekend, hm, i might not sure yet, d3 got me again haha /joke

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
:p hey! its a pretty game and its fun for the first 12 hours until youve already looted what you need ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
:p hey! its a pretty game and its fun for the first 12 hours until youve already looted what you need ;)

ye i was done pretty fast, just tested it after 3 yrs after getting those stupid wings with my overwatch purchase^^

Last edited by Doe on Jun 23, 2016, 8:32:04 AM
started rolling Shadow for my reach build; continuing the 1200 volls kill grind on MF toon (still no brittles)

starting melee until i reach the bow nodes (love melee and wanted to try some new things out while levelling) LEVEL 27

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 26, 2016, 2:57:53 PM

^ive waited so long for this armour pack to go on sale; figured id buy prophecy pack since its offering 500 points (really wanted that portal effect)... wish i wasn't at work so i can MTX myself out and keep working on KonaReach :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 26, 2016, 3:25:51 PM
tried to 6L bow but no go.. HOWEVER, not all was lost; after about 500 fuses, i did link

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Have you tried Curse on Hit Vulnerability as second Curse? Would be sweet for pure Physical Build and DoT ^^

Can get it on your Glove or replace AM
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 28, 2016, 10:02:15 AM
^ hey yea.. i keep swapping in and out of the ass mark one.. i just dont know how often the power charges proc without it.. ass mark is good for the life/mana on hit too
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info