92.KonaReach.

So i finally got one of the enchants i was looking for yesterday.

It made a much bigger difference than i thought it would.

So i decided to give uber atziri a try.

I had three deaths, all to uber split phase and my ping spiking to 300 out of nowhere. It was pretty fun.
Nice we get new craftmods again in 2.4.0 :D

RIP to everybody used eternals last half year xD (can't even describe how happy iam right now xD)

Btw was runnning 6 uber sets,... shit aint worth it, also 50 normal sets w/o hope on my side :'(

Game just hates me.

Atleast i got this job done:

3xx fus,... have to highlight the vod from stream. (https://www.twitch.tv/do3b0y/v/82408100)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 8, 2016, 5:06:42 AM
I've had two hopes drop this league, in 170 runs. Also i really hope there are some mods that are worth using eternals on. I am somewhat excited but also hesitant, it could be another round of warbands mods.

And I am just going to run any uber sets i get to try and get gloves. Then vaal gloves :D.

What are you going to do with the shavs?
"
Nice we get new craftmods again in 2.4.0 :D

RIP to everybody used eternals last half year xD (can't even describe how happy iam right now xD)

Btw was runnning 6 uber sets,... shit aint worth it, also 50 normal sets w/o hope on my side :'(

Game just hates me.

Atleast i got this job done:

3xx fus,... have to highlight the vod from stream. (https://www.twitch.tv/do3b0y/v/82408100)

Meanwhile I'm about 900fuses into mine... Such bad luck!
Swirls, you crossed the 36 threshold D:

Going for the 40?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
lol.. you noticed quick.. yea, i stayed up this morning until 4 am (worked at 9 and still here) cause i found a unid quarry map which lead me to buying the other 4 i needed then i finished that unid map challenge :p need 3 more ambrius kills, 4 more 8 mods and fulfill 1 more prophecy... very much gonna hit 40.. im practically done now :p

edit: on VERY LAST MAP, the phantasmagoria one, it was double reflect and enfeeble.. i lost all my xp to this one trying to figure out how to play.. in the end, i couldnt use my main skills at all; i was using the default attack with level 22 grace and arctic armour lol.. it took FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

edit2: skill tree changed again; MORE CHAOS DAMAGE AND RES for loss of life but only 300 pts (im softcore, dont hate) i have added chaos damage in TS and it performs at the same DPS as my crit mult gem BUT NO REFLECT... its best.. thanks, Doe for that idea!! wonder how void manipulation would feel.. hmm
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 9, 2016, 1:38:53 PM
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
So i finally got one of the enchants i was looking for yesterday.

It made a much bigger difference than i thought it would.

So i decided to give uber atziri a try.

I had three deaths, all to uber split phase and my ping spiking to 300 out of nowhere. It was pretty fun.

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Feelsgoodman
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Doe, you were ubering? WTH? Didn't know that... how much life do you even have lol?

i killed about 300 life and im at 4.5 ehp now which is fine but id have a hell of a time with anything less on uber :D

also, is voidheart NOT making it into std; will turn legacy? like, will my ring for my GG ranger reaver, be bis for'evah (assuming i want bleeds and poison which, why the hell wouldn't I with a friggen 500+ pdps dagger?) lol
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 9, 2016, 1:49:29 PM
ye i was running all sets i didnt sell.
sometimes is died to trash (the fucking chaos plants hurt like crazy)

Life: close 4.4K

using added chaos on both attacks instead of multi, changed ejwels into doubledips (critmulti + proj dmg, nothing phyiscal)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Those chaos plants are the worst. I had a lot of close calls against them. I've done uber three times with 4300 life, second time i did it i didn't die at all, and was rewarded with another mask. Third time it took all 6 portals, all against Atziri, but it was worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info