92.KonaReach.

"
... changed ejwels into doubledips (critmulti + proj dmg, nothing phyiscal)

Interesting, since when is crit multi double dipping both the attack itself and the DoT dmg?
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
Those chaos plants are the worst. I had a lot of close calls against them. I've done uber three times with 4300 life, second time i did it i didn't die at all, and was rewarded with another mask. Third time it took all 6 portals, all against Atziri, but it was worth it.

GG!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Voidheart will probably stay in the game. They mentioned nerfing only reach of the council.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
i got voidheart cause itll be awesome with Doe's dagger (best in the market, atm).. even if they make it on kill, it'll still be great!!

i will be super sad if they nerf my bow which is probably likely :(
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
i got voidheart cause itll be awesome with Doe's dagger (best in the market, atm).. even if they make it on kill, it'll still be great!!

i will be super sad if they nerf my bow which is probably likely :(

My fingers are cross that we get legacy items this time. I was a but annoyed with the way they went about nerfing chaos conversion with the 60% less on everything, when there are several chaos conversion items that didnt get touched. THose are terrible items btw.
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
"
... changed ejwels into doubledips (critmulti + proj dmg, nothing phyiscal)

Interesting, since when is crit multi double dipping both the attack itself and the DoT dmg?

Well iam using added chaos damage aswell, so it scales also chaos damage on crit, that's what i wanted to say in the particular case :P

still looking for damage%+proj damage jewels with life.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

interesting finds/creations today.. the very last thing, via propecy, was the fishing pole I got from the vend 5 uniques prophecy.. almost pooped my pants.. not worth a lot but given its what it is on top of my mirror find and 6Ling 2 things this league, im pretty happy... made the doomfletch and the kaoms into awesome fateds; only need the opus now to have all the worthwhile ones.. oo have bramble too.. has been awesome!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Doe, if you're using ice shot and we want our bleed/poison to work, it halfs the phys which is no fun... significant reduction in DPS will happen, will it not?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 12, 2016, 10:06:24 AM
"
Doe, if you're using ice shot and we want our bleed/poison to work, it halfs the phys which is no fun... significant reduction in DPS will happen, will it not?

still more than you need while playing solo :P

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
got no hopes and the one i found yesterday went into a mask... feelsbadman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info