[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Ryanrules wrote:
Doing a similar build to yours. Very close to the same tree when I'm done, just a few minor adjustments for my personal play style.

Was wondering your thoughts on Vulnerability instead of Projectile Weakness for a curse. Seems to me as if it would do a lot more total damage with the physical combo plus the DoT buff.

Yes, but you're meant to use them both anyways :D Vuln on hit from your gloves + the proj weakness from your curse on hit skill. You can dual curse when using cospris :D

I guess what I was getting at is Vulnerability as the priority over Proj Weakness when you're playing without your Cospris
"
Ryanrules wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Ryanrules wrote:
Doing a similar build to yours. Very close to the same tree when I'm done, just a few minor adjustments for my personal play style.

Was wondering your thoughts on Vulnerability instead of Projectile Weakness for a curse. Seems to me as if it would do a lot more total damage with the physical combo plus the DoT buff.

Yes, but you're meant to use them both anyways :D Vuln on hit from your gloves + the proj weakness from your curse on hit skill. You can dual curse when using cospris :D

I guess what I was getting at is Vulnerability as the priority over Proj Weakness when you're playing without your Cospris

yes :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

This's good work? If don't have glove curse on hit.

I'm currently playing with swapping slower projectiles out for added chaos. Gem needs levelling a bit, but seems to scale well with all the projectile damage, and is a bit less annoying than slow arrows.
HI Mate,

nice Guide, beside Mathis Shield Charge is this my Favourite this Season so far! ;)

Got one Question for UBER Lab oder UBER Atzi or T15 Maps Bosses...

Besides the TS Main attack wouldnt it be viable to have

Siege Ballista-Curse on Hit-Projectile Weakness-Faster Attack bla bla as you wish

to have a second Decoy and auto curse on the bosses without carrying to stand still and focus on damage ?
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm currently playing with swapping slower projectiles out for added chaos. Gem needs levelling a bit, but seems to scale well with all the projectile damage, and is a bit less annoying than slow arrows.

While i agree that using added chaos might be a good idea, i highly sugget not swapping it out for Slower Projectiles. Slower projectiles is calculated twice, which means it "douple dips" with poison
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
As i got my 6l reach i started out as a raider which was really nice and smooth for mapping, but i missed some good single target damage without the clumsy frostwall, so i respecced my shadow and i love this! This is my current gear:

I'm only sitting at 4,1k life though, so my next focus point will be to increas that aswell as quality my last gems. Also i'm running HoI + CoH + Ass. Mark atm. Might switch to proj weakness after reading in this forum thread. Regarding flat accuracy, how much should i aim for on my gear in total?

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

While i agree that using added chaos might be a good idea, i highly sugget not swapping it out for Slower Projectiles. Slower projectiles is calculated twice, which means it "douple dips" with poison

Yeah, I don't like dropping 'more' multipliers either, but the Proj speed was annoying me, and I was pushing myself into grabbing the nodes with proj speed (Which I would probably take eventually, but maybe not yet). Damage wise would probably be better to drop faster attacks for it, I have got a fair bit of attack speed anyway from jewel, bandits and wearing devoto's. But damage is pretty good anyway, it's more a QoL thing.

Would probably put it back in for t15/uber atziri etc though.

Once all the gems are levelled I'll compare properly and run the numbers.

I did grab the extra power charge by the way, gets me to 84/85% crit chance which is a nice balance. Much higher and power charges may start dropping off (Though can always top up by firing my curse on hit setup, which doesn't have the inc crit gem). I'll try switching to heartseeker though and see what the difference is, I would like a bit more multi.

"
Kronborg11 wrote:
As i got my 6l reach i started out as a raider which was really nice and smooth for mapping, but i missed some good single target damage without the clumsy frostwall, so i respecced my shadow and i love this! This is my current gear:

I'm only sitting at 4,1k life though, so my next focus point will be to increas that aswell as quality my last gems. Also i'm running HoI + CoH + Ass. Mark atm. Might switch to proj weakness after reading in this forum thread. Regarding flat accuracy, how much should i aim for on my gear in total?

Just get what you can, it's not the most important stat, but it definitely helps :D

i have around 500 on my gear combined
my baby version

still farming dried lakes at level 74 and getting about 14 percent per run (80 percent clear) mostly due to challenge; life is at 3700... need some upgrades; linked the chest myself yesterday in about ~500 fuse (slower projectiles goes in there but was testing other things since i hate how slow it is BUT love how it double dips)... i want to take out ass mark and put vuln in there but i do not know how well the power charges proc from the ascendancy passive so i keep it in... gloves don't grant as much dps as the facebreakers but they have armour AND LIFE!!!/strength- so much I do not need to take from tree and can get more life... I like the armour but it feels a little worse than high evasion at this level..need to do some labs to get a full feel, I think. nice build.. like it a lot.. used lots of similar idea's... damn slower projectiles tho.. its so good but so slow.. angers me lol
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info