[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

I'm running a build that somewhat annoyingly appears to be almost the same as ZiggyD's (Annoying as the gear gets expensive now, and secondaly people say 'ah - ziggy's build'...)

Main differences between my/Ziggy's build and OPs are

- Not running cospri's or snakebite means that the poison is a bit less consistent, though we do so many attacks I don't think it is a huge issue.

- Running eva/acro over IR. Means we are a bit more vulnerable to a one shot, especially if kintsugi buff is down and it does use more skill points. But a bit tankier against spell damage. I like having the spell dodge now with the buffed up spark casters etc. Also my last char was IR so I wanted a change, and I've always liked dodge.

- running Hinekora amulet, and rare gloves mean we do lack a bit of crit chance and multi. May need to grab more off tree, which means less points for proj damage/life. I may need to grab a 5th power charge, which is a bit inefficient. Also as we only get charges from the 10% passive, getting and sustaining 5 charges is tricky. The 1000 accuracy off Hinekora does solve all our accuracy issues in one hit though, and it's cheap.

- One thing I did steal from Ziggy was using ice shot to apply curses. It's pretty neat and puts ice everywhere. Will freeze lock low hp packs sometimes too.

My Current tree (only lvl 79 so far)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQeZCC4NjRCSES8UdRa_GNsZjiF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLiMuUzBxMHwx-jIBMjI2PTfUOdQ6QkMxQzZHfkp9S3hMjkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYqxlTWqMbIxwUnTtdct293n2eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpOZmyadqqCfotmjirCrsNiyGbTFtUi3truevG-9Nr6nwTPC7MSCyBTPetNv037UI9mG2sHdqOOf6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_ro=?accountName=Carlovski&characterName=Reachround

My Gear

Jewellery could be improved, but capping resists is tricky using unique boots, helm and amulet. Getting crit, flat damage, life and resists will be incredibly expensive. Gloves are just giving me resists/life at the moment too and not much else.

Been corrupting drillnecks like crazy, but the prices are going up (probably influencing the market myself!) and still no +1. Might need to bite the bullet and save up for one to buy...

Helm is nice, but wiped out most of my currency. Rat's nest may have been better if I could have got one, as my crit chance is still a bit low (74% with charges)

In general though, the build is crazy strong. Bosses melt, and the clear speed is great. It's possibly worse for needing the offscreen currency hunt than my Proj speed sparker last league though!
The addition TS projectiles enchant is a real game changer. You can just shoot at your feet and fill the screen with projectiles. Would be even crazier if/when I can get a +1 drillneck.

Might have a play with swapping in lmp/gmp for speed clearing low maps.
Slower projectiles is a little annoying. May try and grab a bit of proj speed from the tree, or maybe even look at swapping out slower proj - added chaos maybe?

"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm running a build that somewhat annoyingly appears to be almost the same as ZiggyD's (Annoying as the gear gets expensive now, and secondaly people say 'ah - ziggy's build'...)

Main differences between my/Ziggy's build and OPs are

- Not running cospri's or snakebite means that the poison is a bit less consistent, though we do so many attacks I don't think it is a huge issue.

- Running eva/acro over IR. Means we are a bit more vulnerable to a one shot, especially if kintsugi buff is down and it does use more skill points. But a bit tankier against spell damage. I like having the spell dodge now with the buffed up spark casters etc. Also my last char was IR so I wanted a change, and I've always liked dodge.

- running Hinekora amulet, and rare gloves mean we do lack a bit of crit chance and multi. May need to grab more off tree, which means less points for proj damage/life. I may need to grab a 5th power charge, which is a bit inefficient. Also as we only get charges from the 10% passive, getting and sustaining 5 charges is tricky. The 1000 accuracy off Hinekora does solve all our accuracy issues in one hit though, and it's cheap.

- One thing I did steal from Ziggy was using ice shot to apply curses. It's pretty neat and puts ice everywhere. Will freeze lock low hp packs sometimes too.

My Current tree (only lvl 79 so far)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQeZCC4NjRCSES8UdRa_GNsZjiF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLiMuUzBxMHwx-jIBMjI2PTfUOdQ6QkMxQzZHfkp9S3hMjkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYqxlTWqMbIxwUnTtdct293n2eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpOZmyadqqCfotmjirCrsNiyGbTFtUi3truevG-9Nr6nwTPC7MSCyBTPetNv037UI9mG2sHdqOOf6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_ro=?accountName=Carlovski&characterName=Reachround

My Gear

Jewellery could be improved, but capping resists is tricky using unique boots, helm and amulet. Getting crit, flat damage, life and resists will be incredibly expensive. Gloves are just giving me resists/life at the moment too and not much else.

Been corrupting drillnecks like crazy, but the prices are going up (probably influencing the market myself!) and still no +1. Might need to bite the bullet and save up for one to buy...

Helm is nice, but wiped out most of my currency. Rat's nest may have been better if I could have got one, as my crit chance is still a bit low (74% with charges)

In general though, the build is crazy strong. Bosses melt, and the clear speed is great. It's possibly worse for needing the offscreen currency hunt than my Proj speed sparker last league though!
The addition TS projectiles enchant is a real game changer. You can just shoot at your feet and fill the screen with projectiles. Would be even crazier if/when I can get a +1 drillneck.

Might have a play with swapping in lmp/gmp for speed clearing low maps.
Slower projectiles is a little annoying. May try and grab a bit of proj speed from the tree, or maybe even look at swapping out slower proj - added chaos maybe?

Just wanna say. My guide was made more than 2 weeks before Ziggy's. So it's rather Ziggy copying this build than vice versa :P
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned this item yet:

This unique is normally useless or even actively harmful, but for this build it's nuts. The downside might as well not exist, the crit mult is enormous, and because the item is useless for anyone else it's cheap! That means cheaply corruptible for +1 curse, and that means no Cospri's Will required. I'm using this and trying to decide which chest option to run instead (standard Zodiac Leather, Lightning Coil for defense, or the new evasion unique for defense).

Cospri's is not used for dual cursing. Its used because it's an easy way to allways poison. The +1 to curse is just another bonus :P
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Question, did you see ZiggyD's build? What do you think are the main differences between yours and his skill tree?

Here if you haven't:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwB5kILg2NEJIRLxR1Fr8Y2xmOIXYj0yP2JpUqCypbKwouIy5TMHEwfDH6MgEyMjY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUM2R35KfUt4TI5M_02STipOn1FHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYetirGVNaoxsjHBSdO11y3b3efZ6U3p_eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKk5mbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsKuw2LIZtMW00bVIt7a7nrxvvTa95r6nwTPC7MSCyAzIFM9602_TftQj2Ybawd2o45_o1ulG6mLrFOtj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_roAAAAA

I think my tree is alot better. He for some reason doesn't take heartseeker, ballistic mastery aswell as sniper, which all are really good nodes. I think his crit chance will be way too low, as he also aren't using a rat's nest, aswell as not using a crit amulet and not taking the Will of blades on the tree. I also like having iron reflexes as the armour prevents oneshots from Uber Izaro, Core Malachai, t14 map Vaal oversoul etc.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Just wanna say. My guide was made more than 2 weeks before Ziggy's. So it's rather Ziggy copying this build than vice versa :P

I know - wasn't trying to imply that!

How are you finding the crit chance? You are probably a bit less dependent on the crits with the cospri/vuln on hit setup, but I'd like to be critting a bit more consistently than I am.

As mentioned considering grabbing the extra power charge, maybe even over Heartseeker (can't really drop any life nodes as struggling as it is)

"
doctorsurgo wrote:

This unique is normally useless or even actively harmful, but for this build it's nuts. The downside might as well not exist, the crit mult is enormous, and because the item is useless for anyone else it's cheap! That means cheaply corruptible for +1 curse, and that means no Cospri's Will required. I'm using this and trying to decide which chest option to run instead (standard Zodiac Leather, Lightning Coil for defense, or the new evasion unique for defense).

Apart from the fact that the +1 curse isn't the big deal about Cospri, that Amulet is a terrible choice.
Non crits have their damage slashed, which affects the inital hit and the poison/bleeds.
And you are nobbling the crit chance by 40%, and we don't have a huge crit chance anyway.

The only builds that can use that thing are ice spear (it's terrible, don't do it - I really tried!), Trypanon builds and maybe something using assassinate ascendancy and scaling slow big hits.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Question, did you see ZiggyD's build? What do you think are the main differences between yours and his skill tree?

Here if you haven't:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwB5kILg2NEJIRLxR1Fr8Y2xmOIXYj0yP2JpUqCypbKwouIy5TMHEwfDH6MgEyMjY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUM2R35KfUt4TI5M_02STipOn1FHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYetirGVNaoxsjHBSdO11y3b3efZ6U3p_eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKk5mbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsKuw2LIZtMW00bVIt7a7nrxvvTa95r6nwTPC7MSCyAzIFM9602_TftQj2Ybawd2o45_o1ulG6mLrFOtj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_roAAAAA

I think my tree is alot better. He for some reason doesn't take heartseeker, ballistic mastery aswell as sniper, which all are really good nodes. I think his crit chance will be way too low, as he also aren't using a rat's nest, aswell as not using a crit amulet and not taking the Will of blades on the tree. I also like having iron reflexes as the armour prevents oneshots from Uber Izaro, Core Malachai, t14 map Vaal oversoul etc.

Yeah, my build plans are a bit in between the two. Going to take ballistic mastery and sniper, mainly to offset the proj speed. But planning to take extra power charge to offset lack of crit instead of heartseeker - the 50% plus the extra base crit should sort me out, even if it is situational on getting the charges up.

Think i'll need to decide between will of blades, or entropy unless I push past lvl 92/93. Not decided which yet.

Thing is though, the bow and toxic delivery are so strong, it doesn't really matter that much! I do like to min/max though.
Last edited by Carlovski on Jun 27, 2016, 8:35:58 AM
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

I know - wasn't trying to imply that!

How are you finding the crit chance? You are probably a bit less dependent on the crits with the cospri/vuln on hit setup, but I'd like to be critting a bit more consistently than I am.

As mentioned considering grabbing the extra power charge, maybe even over Heartseeker (can't really drop any life nodes as struggling as it is)

Just take heartseeker, and maybe get crit on an amulet :)
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
doctorsurgo wrote:

Apart from the fact that the +1 curse isn't the big deal about Cospri, that Amulet is a terrible choice.
Non crits have their damage slashed, which affects the inital hit and the poison/bleeds.
And you are nobbling the crit chance by 40%, and we don't have a huge crit chance anyway.

Don't havea huge crit chance? I calculate a 95% chance to crit while wearing this amulet.
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Jun 27, 2016, 9:51:27 AM
"
doctorsurgo wrote:

Don't huge a huge crit chance? I have 95% chance to crit while wearing this amulet.

How have you managed that? Are you grabbing a lot of power charges? Or using a different bow?
You would need 158% crit chance before wearing the amulet to get that

If you really can crit cap while wearing it, without it taking too much investment elsewhere then it might be a good option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info