[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Hey guys,
I took a break for a while, but here is where my build currently stands.
Spoiler

And here is my passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQW1B5kIiQ2NEJIRLxR1Fr8Y2xmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSmlKlsuUzB8MfoyATIyNj031DnUQzFDNkd-Sn1M_02STipRR1LsVUtbr11oYeJh62KsZU1qjGyMcFJ07XTxdct1_Xb3efZ67311fyuEb4SihNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5UFmvGbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsNiyGbTFtUi3trvjvG-9Nr6nwTPC7MSiyBTKqc3qz3rTb9N-1ELWWNmG2sHjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_rr_3g==?accountName=terferi&characterName=catscatscatscatskitten

I had to pick up a strength node :\

What do you guys think I should work on besides getting my stuff to 6L? How does my tree look - what nodes should be next? Thanks!
I can't believe nobody's mentioned this item yet:

This unique is normally useless or even actively harmful, but for this build it's nuts. The downside might as well not exist, the crit mult is enormous, and because the item is useless for anyone else it's cheap! That means cheaply corruptible for +1 curse, and that means no Cospri's Will required. I'm using this and trying to decide which chest option to run instead (standard Zodiac Leather, Lightning Coil for defense, or the new evasion unique for defense).
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned this item yet:

This unique is normally useless or even actively harmful, but for this build it's nuts. The downside might as well not exist, the crit mult is enormous, and because the item is useless for anyone else it's cheap! That means cheaply corruptible for +1 curse, and that means no Cospri's Will required. I'm using this and trying to decide which chest option to run instead (standard Zodiac Leather, Lightning Coil for defense, or the new evasion unique for defense).

your ignoring lots of points in wearing cospri's will +1 curse isnt the only mod that makes it op the whole point of the build is to have 100% chance to poison
without it you sit at 65% chance from the tree do you think that a build that works on mostly poison damage is good with only 65%?+ its not actually 65% its 65% if the target bleeds and we have only 30% chance to bleed on hit again so its 30% chance per hit then another 65% by that time with cospri's we can apply like 4 poison stack's if not more
also bypassing hexproof is a good perk you wont need to reroll maps this mod appears quite alot on higher tier maps and honestly with the like 460-550 crit multi this build can get extra 200 multi wont give that much damage boost overall its a meh option to go for this ammy.

"
^i LOVE what you did in your bow setup, Lekert.. i will do that too.. get frenzy and power charge AND a curse.. awesome... do you use this set up as your main single target? i see barrage is there but isn't linked to much :)

yeah i just swap barrage for bosses like atziri or uber/lab so i wont aoe down mobs i don't wana kill it only does like 20% more dps then a tornado shot while you have the +2 enchant on tornadoshot most of the time i just stay with tornado shot and the curse + powercharges is mostly for annoying bosses that dont have mobs around them
Last edited by Lekert on Jun 26, 2016, 8:30:36 PM
"
Lekert wrote:
your ignoring lots of points in wearing cospri's will +1 curse isnt the only mod that makes it op the whole point of the build is to have 100% chance to poison
without it you sit at 65% chance from the tree do you think that a build that works on mostly poison damage is good with only 65%?

Considering that there are many reports in this thread of farming uber lab with just a tabula (no cospris) -- yes!

If the lower poison chance is concerning, you can use a snakebite. Personally I'm on the fence between that and Maligaro's. Considering that people have been using Facebreakers which have absolutely no purpose aside from 80% crit mult, that should be completely acceptable. Especially when your amulet is giving you 215-230% crit nult.

"
also bypassing hexproof is a good perk you wont need to reroll maps

No argument there.

"
this mod appears quite alot on higher tier maps and honestly with the like 460-550 crit multi this build can get extra 200 multi wont give that much damage boost overall its a meh option to go for this ammy.

People are legitimately using Facebreakers which give a mere 80% crit multi and nothing else instead of rare gloves.
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Jun 26, 2016, 9:38:06 PM
You can use snakebite or even swap them in for bosses with 3 pacifism jewels, its certainly an investment and dmg loss but then you can use a very defensive chest, eg kaoms, belly, lightning coil etc.
have you tried doing a CoC barrage EK/bladefall before? i feel like it does some pretty good dmg, only prob is my overall survivability. you can clear stuff pretty fast and the single/aoe is amazing. its pretty much the ultimate lazyman build i feel.
This build is absolutely retarded. I use frenzy to apply double curses and i haven't even skilled much dot damage yet. T9 Boss dropped in 3 seconds.
You can use the Reach of the Council at 68 and not 64. Just a tip ^^
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Guys i use Arctic Armor and Grace now and apply curses with puncture for 100% bleed. I also use bloodrage for charges and speedbuff. This way the build feels a lot tankier and much more compfortable.
Question, did you see ZiggyD's build? What do you think are the main differences between yours and his skill tree?

Here if you haven't:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwB5kILg2NEJIRLxR1Fr8Y2xmOIXYj0yP2JpUqCypbKwouIy5TMHEwfDH6MgEyMjY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUM2R35KfUt4TI5M_02STipOn1FHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYetirGVNaoxsjHBSdO11y3b3efZ6U3p_eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKk5mbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsKuw2LIZtMW00bVIt7a7nrxvvTa95r6nwTPC7MSCyAzIFM9602_TftQj2Ybawd2o45_o1ulG6mLrFOtj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_roAAAAA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info