[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Yeah probably Death's Opus
First of all I want to say I really like this guide and build.

I have some questions though cause i'm not really getting the feel of it with my dps.

I'm currently using Reach of the Counsil. I dont have head enchant nor quiver corruption.

Is there a reason you are not taking Fatal Toxin or King of the hill passives? They both seems to strong to pass on in this build..
Also you spend 6 points to get to the hp cluster Written in Blood on top instead of placing those 6 points in Revenge of the Hunted cluster which gives almost same hp + evasion and phys dmg. (Im thinking you want the extra int and str the top cluster gives which makes sense).

But the other choices confuses me, especially the Fatal Toxin node (80% poison damage) but also King of the hill (100% crit chance) which scales well with Toxic Delivery Ascendency.

Also with the amount of legendarys I don't see how you can cap resistances but I guess its possible with enough currency investment?

Any comment on Point Blank? Is it scaling better in 2.6?

If you could please shed some light on this I would be forever grateful as this is the char I want to invest in!

Thank you man, keep up the great work!
"
hAxberg123 wrote:
First of all I want to say I really like this guide and build.

I have some questions though cause i'm not really getting the feel of it with my dps.

I'm currently using Reach of the Counsil. I dont have head enchant nor quiver corruption.

Is there a reason you are not taking Fatal Toxin or King of the hill passives? They both seems to strong to pass on in this build..
Also you spend 6 points to get to the hp cluster Written in Blood on top instead of placing those 6 points in Revenge of the Hunted cluster which gives almost same hp + evasion and phys dmg. (Im thinking you want the extra int and str the top cluster gives which makes sense).

But the other choices confuses me, especially the Fatal Toxin node (80% poison damage) but also King of the hill (100% crit chance) which scales well with Toxic Delivery Ascendency.

Also with the amount of legendarys I don't see how you can cap resistances but I guess its possible with enough currency investment?

Any comment on Point Blank? Is it scaling better in 2.6?

If you could please shed some light on this I would be forever grateful as this is the char I want to invest in!

Thank you man, keep up the great work!

i think the build is just too outdated the tree is all old and wrong and shit you have to update it yourself
What armor should be used and what sockets and gems should it have?
Last edited by GhostlyDecapitator on Jul 16, 2017, 9:34:26 AM
Any chance you can upgrade this for 3.0?
Nevermind, just read about poison. RIP, build was GG.
any update for 3.0 ? was great build
its not getting updated sry
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 15, 2018, 4:00:32 AM
This build needs love in 3.2
"
This build needs love in 3.2

Agreed. With the hefty poison buff of Assassin, I'm hoping the guide gets updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info