[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Fullstep wrote:
Currently playing this build with a Belly and Snakebite and I was wondering is curse on hit gloves + cospri's really worth it?I checked Cospri's wiki page and it says "It is not possible to curse and poison on the same hit".It seems like applying poison would be inconsistent on anything other than beefy rares and bosses.

You might be right, but our initial hit damage is still good enough to kill all normal monsters. You would also be missing out on 90% crit multi from facebreakers

In maps such as atziri and uber lab, you also wouldn't be able to poison because your frenzy charges weren't full
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Lawwy wrote:
Cospri's will or drillneck with addition arrows? Can only afford one if I sell my drillneck I vaaled

Buy a cospris, if you can afford curse on hit gloves. Any curse is fine for now, temp chains is what i use, since they only cost me 20-30c
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is it possible to play this build with lightning arrow instead of Tornado?
"
Djae wrote:
Is it possible to play this build with lightning arrow instead of Tornado?

Not really, as lightning arrow converts 50% of phys to lightning. Lightning damage can't poison which means that it would lower our dps substantually.

But you could play my friends LA reach build instead :) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1682118
What do we do till we get gloves with vuln. on hit? Run 2x Curse on hit?
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 21, 2016, 10:25:51 AM
Question:

Does projectile weakness work on the DoT as well?

I know it will increase the initial hit, however will it double dip for the poison/bleed? Has this been tested?

My hunch says no.
Last edited by DySeaL on Jun 21, 2016, 10:36:47 AM
"
Question:

I know it will increase the initial hit, however will it double dip for the poison/bleed? Has this been tested?

My hunch says no.

I'm 90% sure it double dips. Since the Slower proj gem does
"
Question:

My hunch says no.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/41#p13415847

I asked the question in the mechanics Q&A thread, that's the response I received.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
this is the EXACT build I was theory crafting.. have my reach... will create new char tonight...those ascendance points are SICK!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
How do you sustain charges against bosses without adds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info