[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"

Nice build! still trying to upgrade my gears

Glad you like it!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Valhyr wrote:
"
Go for poison and damage over time nodes last (once you get to level 75+)

Level by going through crit nodes and take piercing shots. After that you go down to deadly draw and lethality

Does the same go for the Ascendant Points? Which order should we get those?

Thanks!

Crit before poison nodes
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Valhyr wrote:
"
Go for poison and damage over time nodes last (once you get to level 75+)

Level by going through crit nodes and take piercing shots. After that you go down to deadly draw and lethality

Does the same go for the Ascendant Points? Which order should we get those?

Thanks!

Crit before poison nodes

hey Amigo, been following this thread for quite a while now, and I've noticed you removed the +1 frenzy charge nodes from the tree. Is the more multiplier from the charges not good enough for the build?
Last edited by lsdlsdlsd on Jul 10, 2016, 12:49:37 PM
"
lsdlsdlsd wrote:
hey Amigo, been following this thread for quite a while now, and I've noticed you removed the +1 frenzy charge nodes from the tree. Is the more multiplier from the charges not good enough for the build?

Yes it's actually better than the projectile damage nodes. I fixed the tree now
Maybe dumb question, but why Weapon Elemental Damage on Rings and Amu when it is a phys build?
Is it viable to do to Uber lab with Death's Opus?

This is my tree and gear. I have 4000 HP and 7000 armor. I plan on doing Uber lab when I've picked up fatal toxins (2 lvls). Would I insta rip or will I have enough damage / survivability?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Axelol99

EDIT:

It's hardcore btw.
Last edited by Afridqvist on Jun 20, 2016, 11:08:44 AM
"
Vanhoven wrote:
Maybe dumb question, but why Weapon Elemental Damage on Rings and Amu when it is a phys build?

Thanks for poiting it out! Had just copied that section from my windripper build :D
Aaah just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something, but your welcome acciedntly :D. Also, while you are here, I see in your current setup you dont use Herold of Ice or Assasins Mark, but use Projectile Weakness and Temporal Chains. So... endgoal is cast vuln on hit gloves and PW or is AM better for the 9% crit chance to get to max crit?

Btw love the build, made a new assa after finding the Reach of the Council, my Ranger just hadnt enough crit to make good use of it. Just wanting to know where the "endgoal" is :)

Edited
Last edited by Vanhoven on Jun 20, 2016, 11:21:46 AM
"
Vanhoven wrote:
Aaah just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something, but your welcome acciedntly :D. Also, while you are here, I see in your current setup you dont use Herold of Ice or Assasins Mark, but use Projectile Weakness and Temporal Chains. So... endgoal is cast vuln on hit gloves and PW or is AM better for the 9% crit chance to get to max crit?

Btw love the build, made a new assa after finding the Reach of the Council, my Ranger just hadnt enough crit to make good use of it. Just wanting to know where the "endgoal" is :)

Edited

Projectile weakness is definately better against bosses with alot of life, as it gives alot more damage since it double dips with poison.

It first increases phys damage, and then it also increases poison damage afterwards.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jun 20, 2016, 12:13:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info