[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
Hi i need a advice for the shaper.what gear i should upgrade?
Spoiler
pls check it for me.thank you.This is so nice build

Belt (more Int, more resists).
Chest (more Int).
Vendor your CoH + CGP. 10% curse effect is much more important than level.
Enlighten is almost lv 3, get it there before going for serious stuff.

Low level CWDT - IC - golems? That's not very efficient IMO. High level is much better against phys dmg. You are going after the Shaper but there is Chimera and Minotaur in your way with lots of phys dmg.

Thank for your support. Better armor really hard to find.An astramentis maulet with add curse is my target now and it not ez to get,i was vaal 2 and 1 become a rare amulet :((.It was so bad that i didn't read the guide carefully about golem and IC.I'm doing chimera and minotaur pretty well now but really suck at phoenix and hydra ==,almost instantly die without the leech especially when the phoenix spin away.Anyway this really the best build i ever play.Fast lvling,tanky,dps...
Last edited by VnValkyrie on Sep 28, 2016, 10:23:56 PM
There most be something OP missed to tell us, or i dunno.

And merc lab, second fight with izaro i cant leech any energy shield from him... so i get one shotted.

so anyone know about this? is he curse immune?
"
paraply wrote:
There most be something OP missed to tell us, or i dunno.

And merc lab, second fight with izaro i cant leech any energy shield from him... so i get one shotted.

so anyone know about this? is he curse immune?

tried again, just when fight starts, he get cursed, after 2 sek he lose curse and i cant leech is this a bug
Same happend to me yesterday. Dont know why.
It's just how Izaro works. When he reaches his threshold health, he "finishes" his current action, and then runs to his elevator. During this time he's invulnerable, so you can't leech.

It's sort of like how Daresso spawns swords even though he's invulnerable. The izaro one is more annoying though. Once you get Izaro's finishing voice line, just try to run, or leech from other stuff in the room.
Barely killed Dark Forest Map boss today. After dropping a ton of exp. Curse immunity? Weird invulnerability stages? Wiki doesn't have a guide. Can anyone explain tricks behind the fight for this build?
this build is really nice and fun to play but do you also have huge FPS Drops? the more icestorms i cast the more the fps drops.

i have a GTX 980 Core i7 3770k 32GB of RAM so the Hardware should not be the Problem :)
also having no FPS issues on other builds.

may there be a option do decrease (or eliminate) these FPS Drops?
"
Remedin wrote:
this build is really nice and fun to play but do you also have huge FPS Drops? the more icestorms i cast the more the fps drops.

i have a GTX 980 Core i7 3770k 32GB of RAM so the Hardware should not be the Problem :)
also having no FPS issues on other builds.

may there be a option do decrease (or eliminate) these FPS Drops?

Haven't noticed any FPS issues due to the skill itself and I play on a laptop.

Getting stunned is much more of a nuisance for me personally :P
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Hi kelvynn, I am planning to fight Shaper for the first time real soon in league. I saw your video, saw that you are using POI, did you replace TC with POI? I've been unlucky rolling life leech on boots so far, should I pull off on fighting shaper till I get it? Any other tips before I fight him?

I hope you will do a "how do I kill this boss" for shaper soon or a video with details like you did for uber atziri. :)
Should I try to go for Emperor's Mastery, since it seems to be by far the best jewel for this? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the guide >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info