[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Hi i need a advice for the shaper.what gear i should upgrade? pls check it for me.thank you.This is so nice build
I think I got my gear where I want it for the time being. Best I'll get it for now and just find more stuff along the way.

I got my gloves upgraded with decent ES and resists and high Int. Same with the boots, and this time I got move speed on them too.

Spoiler

I'm enjoying it a lot right now. I just need to get these resistances squared away and avoid certain maps for now
"
schattenwulf wrote:
"
Shiverwarp wrote:
I'm a bit upset because I enchanted over my fingerless silk glove implicit because I forgot it had that interaction. Quite sure the 16% increased spell damage is better than any of the enchants. Oh well.

16% Spell damage gone from my awesome gloves q_q
Is there no way to reverse enchantment?

You are not alone guys, i did the same mistake and i regret it everyday since :D

There is no way to remove/reverse enchantment, a lot of people ask GGG to make something to remove it, but you know how it is when you ask something to GGG :)
Same issue with gloves :)

Other than that, great guide, having loads of fun so far, and I rate it top 1 together with the swipe slayer that I played last season.

If someone can look at my char and tell me what to improve other than the obvious I would appreciate it a lot.
IGN: KINGOFTHESOUTHH
Online after 19:00 CET on weekdays
"
Should be able to see the character now on my profile. I haven't made many adjustments, really just haven't taken some good jewel nodes yet because I've been lazy about buying or crafting good rare ones.

I'm sitting at 7.7k ES. I'm a bit upset because I enchanted over my fingerless silk glove implicit because I forgot it had that interaction. Quite sure the 16% increased spell damage is better than any of the enchants. Oh well.

Cool, good to hear. I'll take a look in a bit. I'm now lvl 60 and just melting everything. I was skeptical, even after reading most of the thread but am a believer now. In fact, I was dreading Cruel Malachai but ended up with the fastest kill since I started playing 5 leagues ago. Sucks about your gloves mate. I'll keep that in mind.

Also, when do you feel is best to go dual curse? When you get the 5-link armor setup? Or before?

Following up on the armor piece, in terms of crafting a vaal regalia, would spite essences be better than woe/alcs/chaos? Not sure how to go about crafting one. Cheers.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Sep 28, 2016, 11:38:47 AM
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
Hi i need a advice for the shaper.what gear i should upgrade?
Spoiler
pls check it for me.thank you.This is so nice build

Belt (more Int, more resists).
Chest (more Int).
Vendor your CoH + CGP. 10% curse effect is much more important than level.
Enlighten is almost lv 3, get it there before going for serious stuff.

Low level CWDT - IC - golems? That's not very efficient IMO. High level is much better against phys dmg. You are going after the Shaper but there is Chimera and Minotaur in your way with lots of phys dmg.
Guys, don't enchant fingerless gloves! None of the glove enchants are worth losing DPS.

DO enchant boots with the 0.6% leech. That one is really helpful. Once you have the boots, start playing the helmet lottery and don't worry about gloves. Even on regular sorcerer gloves, the extra decoy is just a QoL thing. Fingerless gloves are the best of course, if you can find a good pair.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Guys, don't enchant fingerless gloves! None of the glove enchants are worth losing DPS.

DO enchant boots with the 0.6% leech. That one is really helpful. Once you have the boots, start playing the helmet lottery and don't worry about gloves. Even on regular sorcerer gloves, the extra decoy is just a QoL thing. Fingerless gloves are the best of course, if you can find a good pair.

Yeah I think this was just all of us being crestfallen at our mistake of not realizing it over-wrote (or in my case, simply forgetting, because I remember reading specifically that it did overwrite, but didn't recall or think about it when it mattered)
Last edited by Shiverwarp on Sep 28, 2016, 1:24:33 PM
Just returning to the game since july.
Very nice to see this build is still viable. I am now thinking of selling my legacy perandus to gear up a little.

Are the new glove and belt type available to standart ? Also not sure how the essence crafting for the belt will work. Can any of you resume the way to use them?

Have a good day all and thanks for the answers.

Also Kelvynn great work to update this build post videos and answering question it take time and devotion and it is a pleasure to read you after all this time :)
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Sep 28, 2016, 2:49:00 PM
"
Kelemn wrote:
Just returning to the game since july.
Very nice to see this build is still viable. I am now thinking of selling my legacy perandus to gear up a little.

Are the new glove and belt type available to standart ? Also not sure how the essence crafting for the belt will work. Can any of you resume the way to use them?

Have a good day all and thanks for the answers.

Also Kelvynn great work to update this build post videos and answering question it take time and devotion and it is a pleasure to read you after all this time :)

Thanks!

New base types are available in Standard, but not the essence crafting. Which is the only way to make a 50+ Int belt. I hope GGG adds it to the core game eventually. But for now I'd recommend everybody to try and craft a really good belt in this league, or several.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info