[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
Ok, maybe someone can beat the numbers

WI AVG damage in HO without any buffs, Increase Area 6 socket: 6.5k
WI AVG damage in Battle with Concentraded (Max DPS alone without more aura buffs): 13.3k
WI duration: 6.89 Seconds

= maximal DPS is 31kk+ (if all proj. hits vs Atziri), normal mops take 25% of that dps

ES: 14k
Leech: 5%
Max Resis
Lvl: 95

I never saw anyone else with that stats ingame without lost in ES, dps (becouse duration is also important) and so on.

Gear cost: 1500ex+

would you mind showing us the tree and gear? I assume we're talking about standard with legacy perandus rings and so on? whats your casts per second?

0,32 CPS
Sorry, i cant show you my build. Its one of the secret Builds in PoE.

That values are enough
Finally got to do Chayula. It's supposed to be more common now, but the prices are only going up! WTF

New video: Chayula Run

Keep moving. Never stop. Ignore the rares in this domain, they teleport, evade and basically waste your time.

For this (and Uul-Netol) use:
- Increased Duration instead of Life Leech
- CD (if using CwC) or FC (if using SE) instead of CE
- a breach ring with 60+ Int instead of Doedre's Damning

- Quicksilver flask
- Sulphur flask
- Atziri's Promise
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 30, 2016, 4:18:32 AM
"
Syche22 wrote:
While the build may be HC viable I'm starting to question if it can be done as a starter with HC prices. Gear in the 30-50 range with int rolls and mediocre ES rolls start at 1-2 chaos and go up when you add resistances. Astra is 85c as well so if I take off the Icetomb anything that requires strength is done for lol(I did manage to get a neck with 43 total str, 73 total int, and 54 dex to cover a bit). I'm at 52 and looking to get the merci push gear in place in the leveling guide. I may just have to beg for people to take on bosses for me from here on until I can spend the rest of my days praying for drops in dried lake until I can buy stuff.

I have about 30 chaos and wanted to save for astra but it looks like I might have to dump 10-20 just to get to get to dried lake. Having a blast with the build though and managed to get my staff to 5s with a couple of jewelers.

EDIT: some of this may have to do with the post above me lol....

Depends on what exactly you are planning to do. The permanent HC league is pretty much dead, but I tried playing there just for fun a couple days before the Breach opened and got to lv 64 with no budget at all. The char is AgentW in my profile. Of course it's harder to find stuff in HC, but the active league shouldn't be quite as bad as the permanent HC.
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:

You own one of those Talismans with Increase All Stats by NN%? :)
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:

You own one of those Talismans with Increase All Stats by NN%? :)

The AVG Damage isnt much bigger with that vs a 120 int astramentis
Hi!

I'm following this build doing very well so far but only just getting started with maps.
What can I use as replacement for the suggested amulet? It's obviously way too expensive for me atm. Any other uniques that are generally good, or what stats should I look for in a rare? I don't have issues with getting enough dex/str

Also, I have as the build suggests both my golems (fire and lightning) socketed together with Immortal Call and Cast when damage taken. However, it often (always?) summons two fire elementals so I don't get the benefit from having a lightning one. Any way around this?

Thankful for any advice!
Last edited by KeeSe on Dec 30, 2016, 5:03:05 AM
i have another quick question since you guys seem a lot better at math and game mechanics than iam.

i was wondering if Ele Focus is really that much better than faster casting.

what i did was just avg.dmg x casts per second = overall dmg

example with the stats i have:

EF 9742x2,65= 25816
FC 6538x3,5 = 22883

seems like EF really is a lot better in my case or did i miss something??
So I bought a chest yesterday and it was only 6S. So I used 80 fusings and 6Linked the thing. Should I just try to sell it and get another for cheaper since the cheapest 6L was around 10ex. If I could sell for 10ex and spend 2-5 on a chest...it would definitely give me room to buy some upgrades.
"
teebeewhy wrote:
So I bought a chest yesterday and it was only 6S. So I used 80 fusings and 6Linked the thing. Should I just try to sell it and get another for cheaper since the cheapest 6L was around 10ex. If I could sell for 10ex and spend 2-5 on a chest...it would definitely give me room to buy some upgrades.

Yes, sell it, unless you plan to use it for another build. Since you don't need a 6L (a 5L is enough) then you should get the money and buy a similar or better one but 5L 6S.
another question, iam thinking about what type of ice storm would be the most effective for me for quite a while now. using the standard selfcast 100% converted version atm but with cold to fire gem+avatar of fire. i think its slightly stronger than the channeled version in my case.

but iam not sure if it could be actually stronger without the conversion. i would loose 164% increased dmg and gain 70% castspeed + 7 passive points if i replace CTF with FC or 20% castspeed + 15% more dmg + 7 passive points if i use CD for CTF.

i couldnt figure it out beforehand so far and would like to save the regrets for just trying it and aftarwards respeccing into the same stuff becouse it got worse after all....

did anyone of you tried something in this direction so far?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info