Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

increased Crit dmg < pioson dmg gem ? now got 4 green +2blue
standard league ;>
"
czarny1910 wrote:
increased Crit dmg < pioson dmg gem ? now got 4 green +2blue
standard league ;>

this is my links atm:

I swich to VM the poison gem for besses,

DPS out of scale...

NOTE: if you have a curse on hit gloves (any curse) you don't need the poison gem)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Dec 9, 2016, 3:32:32 PM
Got lvl 12 vulnerability gloves atm, so i just switched icc for chaos dmg gem ;)
Is there any chance for OP to add the CI version of the build to the starting page, including gear recommendations?

I'm currently leveling another build, since I'm a bit unsure if I should keep rolling with this and just wing it when it comes to gear - or if I should regret my choice of killing all bandits in normal and just re-create a life-based character instead - because of the HP synergy with several of the key items.

When OP says that for the CI version, "just use an ES chest", then what about the poison on hit and other benefits of the Cospri's? How are these made up for?

Because of recent posts it seems that OP is still going life-based, or is that 6-linked Cospri's just leveling gear? =)
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Is there any chance for OP to add the CI version of the build to the starting page, including gear recommendations?

I'm currently leveling another build, since I'm a bit unsure if I should keep rolling with this and just wing it when it comes to gear - or if I should regret my choice of killing all bandits in normal and just re-create a life-based character instead - because of the HP synergy with several of the key items.

When OP says that for the CI version, "just use an ES chest", then what about the poison on hit and other benefits of the Cospri's? How are these made up for?

Because of recent posts it seems that OP is still going life-based, or is that 6-linked Cospri's just leveling gear? =)

I'm playing life atm, collecting money, after doing so, i'll start getting all the gear that I need,

please be sure that my life gear is leveling, very good leveling that I can easily sell to anyone who play life based blade flurry, wich are many players :D

I'm planing on keeping the life based gear to play blade flurry maybe at the final month of the league
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
So this build is based on poison, i wonder if bow damage and attack speed nodes are really better than chaos or/and poison damage ones? My build is not enough completed to test it by myself but for what i played is really good!
yeah i wonder too, what about nodes like fatal toxins?
"
idrgz wrote:
yeah i wonder too, what about nodes like fatal toxins?

It's not worth it, you got so much projectile damage and chaos damage that it's not that much more,

and trust me, DPS is not your problem ones you finish the tree
yeah i guess not dying from 1 hit in t10 map is our problem XD
I don't have Atziri Gloves and currently have been using Blood rage gem for frenzy charges, should i respec for Vaal Pact or how important is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info