Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Post it already :)
I really hope it gets posted today. Been waiting very eagerly :P.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Jun 5, 2016, 2:48:59 PM
i have finished my build, for starting gear, it cost me alot less then 2ex :D

I will post it tommoro, for level 73 it looks insane, but I want to check a few last things.

who ever in a rush, to make a long story short, this is my gear:

this is my corrent tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FtQeZCC4IiQ2NDdEPqxCSES8WvxmOG8gfQSF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgqWysKMHEwfDH6MjI2PTfUOdQ6Qkp9S3hM_02STipRR1LsVUtbr11oXfJh4mKsY0NnoGqMbIxtbG8ncFJ29311fyuCXoSihs6HdonTjDaNfY2_j2CVBZpqmvGdqqCfotmjiqR4sNi0xbVIvG_BM8HVwuzDOsgUyqnP3dN-1CPZht2o3vjjhOOf51TtP-2D7g7vevGK9W_8xf66_94=

my tooltip (with power charges) is about 10K, the real damage is about 350K (with gems with no quality and level 17, and a bow with 100 PDPS), all the damage is physical and chaos, and I will have the alot better gear.

I don't have alot of life (2900 atm) but that is for very bad life gear, I still do t6 very easy.

this build will have Cospri's Will Assassin's Garb and Reach of the Council, and it will be even stronger then what I thought when I plened this.

going back to the testing, i'll post the full guide in less then 24 hours
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
what did you choose for bandits?
"
Dark676 wrote:
what did you choose for bandits?

life, passive, power charge
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
the guide is up, enjoy :D
Trying this out and so far it's really fun. Only level 39 but just tore through a4 normal and I can't wait to keep going. Thanks a lot!
"
Ausare wrote:
Trying this out and so far it's really fun. Only level 39 but just tore through a4 normal and I can't wait to keep going. Thanks a lot!

np :D

it's getting better when you level some more
added atziri video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvGErOVsT5Y&feature=youtu.be

will be up soon,

1 death (the reflect stage, I fucked up),

the vid is with mid-high level gear on a 5L at lvl 79
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 7, 2016, 4:19:14 AM
Thank for the build. I'm your fan since COC, Voltaxic poison and now :)

I have some noob questions want to ask

1. Why you take cri and DOT node ? If we focus only DOT and life it should be better ?
2. Do you think life 140% is too low for end game map ?
3. I think this barrage setup clear speed not good because barrage have small radius. If I want to make another setup 5L (or 6L) for clear map, which gem setup you recommend ?

Cheer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info