Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
Hyven wrote:
I'm having a blast with the build so much damage :)
I was wondering if a third volley gem is viable.

it may, but overkill
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Just started a bow shadow,interested in your passive tree, posting here for future reference.

And a question: any advice for a (almost 100%) SF player like myself? Your build, at first glance, seems very unique-dependent...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Just started a bow shadow,interested in your passive tree, posting here for future reference.

And a question: any advice for a (almost 100%) SF player like myself? Your build, at first glance, seems very unique-dependent...

all the uniques are easy to find, even for SF,

where do u see the rare unique you can't find?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hey man thinking about playing this build, think it could be viable to uberlab or uber atziri farming? With some investment ofc
"
auraton50 wrote:
Hey man thinking about playing this build, think it could be viable to uberlab or uber atziri farming? With some investment ofc

It's uber anything killer,

in endgame gear, it will get to 5M DPS, only with power charges (alot more with bloodrage, frenzy, vaal haste, flasks),

uber atziri in the split mod will take some game skills, the reflect can be a bummer.

I will do a vid of all after I get my 6L
Played a bit more of the build and so far so good. Changed up a couple things but overall it's going great. Found a Cospri's on another char and Reach after a few council runs. Only level 70 but it feels good. Switched out slower proj for faster attacks and it seems to play much smoother. Still have 12% attack speed to get on the tree so hopefully that'll let me switch back.

At this point I can't tell if Reach is actually better than Opus before you have all 8 ascendancy points. That crit multi is just way too good. Also think Facebreaker might be a better option than Maligaro's or Winds for the same reason.

Overall preforming better than I really expected it to. Not quite LA/TS clear speed but single target is insane.
How do you maintain power charges? Just by ascendancy thingy?
"
Ausare wrote:
Played a bit more of the build and so far so good. Changed up a couple things but overall it's going great. Found a Cospri's on another char and Reach after a few council runs. Only level 70 but it feels good. Switched out slower proj for faster attacks and it seems to play much smoother. Still have 12% attack speed to get on the tree so hopefully that'll let me switch back.

At this point I can't tell if Reach is actually better than Opus before you have all 8 ascendancy points. That crit multi is just way too good. Also think Facebreaker might be a better option than Maligaro's or Winds for the same reason.

Overall preforming better than I really expected it to. Not quite LA/TS clear speed but single target is insane.

Thanks for the feedback, i'm still testing some things, the reach is better for the 2 extra arrows, damage per git with bouth bows are almost the same.

After i'll finish what I need to check, I will post an update
"
mikerelf wrote:
How do you maintain power charges? Just by ascendancy thingy?

lol, yes, with good clear speed, you will have no problem
Spoiler

My gear with level 70. Saving for the new Council Bow and new chest. Also have to 5 or 6l the evasion armor piece. The poison damage is awesome.

Edit: Bought it and damn
Last edited by Denzo626262 on Jun 10, 2016, 1:16:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info