Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Seems like a really nice build. Been wanting to play barrage for the next league after watching the 2.6 trailer :). How far do you think I could get doing SSF though? (Assuming I don't find any of the uniques). I'll probably only play this league just for the legacy stuff, so not too worried about reaching maps.
Last edited by Wogget on Feb 17, 2017, 11:30:39 PM
rip double dipping once new patch hits
"
rel4us wrote:
"
aurican65 wrote:
Orion, Could you show us your sheet damage for barrage in Breach league? Just curious what it's like compared to the other league you posted. 5l and 6l unbuffed preferably.

I changed build, got boored, so went BF, but for the life build it was 37K buffed of a 6L, and for the CI it was 25K buffed on a 6L (both before the flasks, the CI with the flasks was with a bit more DPS then the life with the flasks)

Do you have someWhere your CI version posted? i am curious, i played this build till level 94, fantastic experience, but life based toons are stressfull in guardians and shaper.

Liking the build so far, changed it up by grabbing voidwalkers for pierce, so I could move the 4 points on the tree toward getting two frenzy charges. Also gonna experiment with witchfire's brew instead of the overflowing chalice, if you roll enough pack size on your maps, there is rarely a time when you run out of flask charges, even with the retch's side effect.
Last edited by 12naruto on Mar 31, 2017, 2:16:41 AM
"
12naruto wrote:

Liking the build so far, changed it up by grabbing voidwalkers for pierce, so I could move the 4 points on the tree toward getting two frenzy charges. Also gonna experiment with witchfire's brew instead of the overflowing chalice, if you roll enough pack size on your maps, there is rarely a time when you run out of flask charges, even with the retch's side effect.

really curious how much life do you have ?
Swapped the rat's nest for a lion's pelt with a life roll, sitting at 3.3k, but I still have 8% on the tree to grab, two jewel sockets to fill with life, and I'd like to get higher life rolls on my jewelry. By that time, I would probably be around 4k life.
This build still viable? And after nerf drillneck i gues rare quvier should be work better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info