Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

5WDRRF

"
Spavee wrote:
I don't have Atziri Gloves and currently have been using Blood rage gem for frenzy charges, should i respec for Vaal Pact or how important is it?

vaal pact is super important, it's your main protection
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Dec 21, 2016, 3:01:41 AM
I'm getting killed on the 2nd phase of the uber Izaro fight. I have 6L cospri and a 5L reach. Anyone else having the same issue?
How important is it to get the Cospri if we don't have gloves w/ Vulnerability on hit? Would Belly of the Beast be the 2nd best option?
Last edited by Apolloco on Dec 21, 2016, 12:31:48 PM
Very nice build, watched your uber lab run, and i'm impressed with how much single target it does. I'm going to do this build but tweak it into my preference because i'm a CI addict :>

If i end up loving my tweaked version, i'll be sure to give you credit!

Thank you for the creativity.

Here's the 115 point Skill Tree i made for the CI version for fun PS: 2 jewels will be used to convert life nodes to ES. Has a total of 236% increased ES including the base % es from the base intelligence on the tree. I think it'll work, maybe a little less dmg then the life version, but more survive-ability because of CI's high base pool :) and able to use more utility flasks :>
Last edited by GetRekz on Dec 21, 2016, 3:37:59 PM
SYXADJ
Nice guide as always
Last edited by Bowbeast on Aug 10, 2017, 3:22:35 AM
"
Bowbeast wrote:

Nice guide as always

ty :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Question regarding poison.

I realize you have Vuln on hit gloves + Cospri's Will which allows you to forgo a Poison Support Gem. The other good alternative I see is just using Snakebite Gloves and upkeeping Frenzy Charges (frankly I dislike Bloodrage). Would you say in the long run that poison upkeep is very important?

The hardest part would be to get Vuln on hit Curse I guess, since Cospri's Will is less than an Ex atm.
"
CombatEvolve wrote:
Question regarding poison.

I realize you have Vuln on hit gloves + Cospri's Will which allows you to forgo a Poison Support Gem. The other good alternative I see is just using Snakebite Gloves and upkeeping Frenzy Charges (frankly I dislike Bloodrage). Would you say in the long run that poison upkeep is very important?

The hardest part would be to get Vuln on hit Curse I guess, since Cospri's Will is less than an Ex atm.

vull on hit is very important, but you can use any other curse on hit gloves, it will make you poison, just without the extra damage
one question, how do you make endurance charges? because i feel immortal call is kinda useless without any endurances charges.
the second question is the blasphemy and the projectile weakness are proccing the cospri's "poison cursed enemies" ? and if yes why do we need vulnerabilty on hit if we can poison the enemies with blasphemy aura?
"
sparkosmodius wrote:
one question, how do you make endurance charges? because i feel immortal call is kinda useless without any endurances charges.
the second question is the blasphemy and the projectile weakness are proccing the cospri's "poison cursed enemies" ? and if yes why do we need vulnerabilty on hit if we can poison the enemies with blasphemy aura?

Most build use CWDT + IC, without endurance charges. That invulnerability time frame is enough for you to get out of danger/leech back your life. If you cant survive with that time frame, you probably wont survive with full endurance charges as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info