Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

nice dude, nice build. recommended.
"
groelle wrote:
nice dude, nice build. recommended.

TYVM :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Seems like a very nice build! I'll be sure to play it once my bv is complete.
As I promised this build is much more powerful then the volaxicated,

If someone want me to do uber atziri for him, or core, I want to try this as well, just low on corrency :D

if not, I will get it with time and upload the vids.

I think that this will be a good test to the power of this build, uber itzaro just don't seem to have the life for it :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
new vid, uber izaro kill (less then 3 sec):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I3doxdyib4&feature=youtu.be

my gear is almost total endgame, level 91, did I make a record? :D

Damn that is insane! have to save up for the end-game gear. Around how much did it cost you?
so when did you switch to reach and cospris? did you do any of the maps beyond t1 with the "cheap" version? since reach and cospris are clearly nowhere near "cheap"
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 13, 2016, 7:41:30 PM
"
"
rel4us wrote:
new vid, uber izaro kill (less then 3 sec):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I3doxdyib4&feature=youtu.be

my gear is almost total endgame, level 91, did I make a record? :D

Damn that is insane! have to save up for the end-game gear. Around how much did it cost you?

Around 25ex total, including everything
"
idrgz wrote:
so when did you switch to reach and cospris? did you do any of the maps beyond t1 with the "cheap" version? since reach and cospris are clearly nowhere near "cheap"

I swiched to ROTC at level 75, to cospris at level 79 (right before I did the atziri vid),

I did up to t12 with tabula and death's opus (I didn't have higher maps, but I think it can do up to t15, DPS over 1M is good for anything).

about the price of ROTC and cospris, there bouth cost together 5ex, another 25c to 5L the chest,

that is not cheap, but also not expensive.
First of all, thank you for this great build! Really awesome and gives much fun!.
I want to clarify one moment. How can I maintain poison after switching on Cospri's Will without gloves with vul on hit(because curses range is small)?
And also projectile weakness is out of range when shooting ofscreen... Is it ok, or I missed something? Or there is no sense to switch before I buy vul on hit gloves?
"
RawDamage wrote:
First of all, thank you for this great build! Really awesome and gives much fun!.
I want to clarify one moment. How can I maintain poison after switching on Cospri's Will without gloves with vul on hit(because curses range is small)?
And also projectile weakness is out of range when shooting ofscreen... Is it ok, or I missed something? Or there is no sense to switch before I buy vul on hit gloves?

First of TY for the feedback,

You do need CoH gloves (you can use the temporal chain unique if you don't have the budget),

also know you DPS without poison is a few hundreds of thousands still, before curses if you have the ROTC bow,

so you will be ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info