Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

I did this build with Essence league and I had a lot of fun with it. Got into beginning red maps with like 4k hp(lol). Got killed a lot, but was doable on minimal gear. So CI for a much higher heath pool would be amazing, especially considering that there will be breach bosses that do chaos damage, CI is even more king.

I doodled up a CI tree that I might do later in league or in standard, since I don't want to start with the same build again.

www.poeurl.com/SQm

It's not a huge amount of ES, but it'll probably be twice as much as you would be able to get with HP. I don't know how gearing would work or if damage is comparable, but it'll be much more expensive and scaling poison will still be as silly as it was.
"
mmmmdang wrote:
I did this build with Essence league and I had a lot of fun with it. Got into beginning red maps with like 4k hp(lol). Got killed a lot, but was doable on minimal gear. So CI for a much higher heath pool would be amazing, especially considering that there will be breach bosses that do chaos damage, CI is even more king.

I doodled up a CI tree that I might do later in league or in standard, since I don't want to start with the same build again.

www.poeurl.com/SQm

It's not a huge amount of ES, but it'll probably be twice as much as you would be able to get with HP. I don't know how gearing would work or if damage is comparable, but it'll be much more expensive and scaling poison will still be as silly as it was.

Your tree is not bad at all, but I think that you will want the chance to pierce nodes...

This is going to be my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotmEojIyyBQHmRCS9W9Z8NmGaoxMjrxvFr8Pq21sJIu1SOywwzrUQutjjAubtSo4hG8RLwMeuXyExSsKH0Fd8g5IKgsRlnBSBx5_xpUuoqOTJ_DVwfO-iu-Ij_pJUZUgoS_K0_k37BjQ0C0ftAzXzyy_RwZfah1PTLPqukmxFdfy4dvnNbnQHyBuDXyGrmNDbAi0xRFQpyvv61AwVmPxisLsbRkFtSpb2VuNv3n2GyVRR0M2S64wfJUFN9Te-OdUUuzpAn8rCIntP6R4JP051Fb6mvHB1f_edvd3111oMfoUdcqpoJ9bryF2TiqGziPTwTOPYG8nmmo=

So Orion the hunter return :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Ho ya, one more thing....

You will be able to get the retch belt pretty easy from this league on :D

I'm sure GGG will make it after the first few weeks of the league
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Wow, that looks so much better. I'm embarrassed I didn't see Depth Perception has +dex. WTF was I looking at? Lol. CI is going to be even better with chaos theme breachlord(s?). Not to mention range is better at keeping breach going. Well, it's now hard not to consider starting. I really would love to push this build to the max at some point to see the silliness it can do.
"
mmmmdang wrote:
Wow, that looks so much better. I'm embarrassed I didn't see Depth Perception has +dex. WTF was I looking at? Lol. CI is going to be even better with chaos theme breachlord(s?). Not to mention range is better at keeping breach going. Well, it's now hard not to consider starting. I really would love to push this build to the max at some point to see the silliness it can do.

:D
Last edited by rel4us on Dec 1, 2016, 7:10:57 PM
What is gem priority for barrage?
"
maxrightgame wrote:
What is gem priority for barrage?

if it's a 4L, ICS + poison + slower projectiles (or pierce if you got drillneck, both if you have a 5L)
What about itemization when going CI? Apart from changing rares to ES versions, are you still keeping the chest and belt even though they provide no ES?
What do you think about using LA on the second 6L for better breach clearing? Just started the build (lvl 45) and LA is clearing good even on a 4L.

Last edited by spetakju on Dec 5, 2016, 11:46:01 PM
"
Bizze79 wrote:
What about itemization when going CI? Apart from changing rares to ES versions, are you still keeping the chest and belt even though they provide no ES?

Also interested in this !
I'm lvl 66 at the moment, sitting on ~1500 life and 1800 ES, following the CI tree (of course no CI yet), and I'm getting destroyed by almost anything that touches me.
I have reasonable DPS but not insane (only Death's harp and no drillneck yet) so I don't even try breaches anymore, and every rogue exile encounter is really risky, lot of hit and run to stay alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info