Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Your build looks great, but I have to ask, why don't you pick up the last two frenzy charges? You're running blood rage, and both extra frenzy charges are just two points away. Wouldn't the 8% more damage be worth overall more than other nodes in this build?
Hi

Is there any way to improve dmg besides helmet enchant and crit multi on amu?

"
I_HV_NO_FEAR wrote:
Your build looks great, but I have to ask, why don't you pick up the last two frenzy charges? You're running blood rage, and both extra frenzy charges are just two points away. Wouldn't the 8% more damage be worth overall more than other nodes in this build?

Look at the vids, do you think 8% more damage is needed? :D

there are more important things to take
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Valathendril wrote:
Hi

Is there any way to improve dmg besides helmet enchant and crit multi on amu?

One ring is ok, the other is not, and that amulet is no good.

you need T1 physical on rings and amulet, you better craft flat chaos damage, and a 30%+ crit multi on the amulet is a must
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
With opus i get a ton more dps with added chaos instead of critical damage. Even with reach it seems like it would be more dps. Same can be said about faster attacks > PPAD especially if you use the aforementioned added chaos. You should try it.
Hi there. Started this build recently, what should I upgrade (20/20 gems upcoming)?

"

Switched faster attack and faster projectiles supports to 20/20, but i still have only 10k dps on my tooltip (even 7k if switch chaos damage to critical damage). Whats went wrong? I dont see much ways to improve dps. Clearspeed is fine, but i wonder why so much difference between mine and your tootips.
Last edited by undelorth on Oct 7, 2016, 9:57:56 AM
i was playing this. super fun.
changed to totemist.
have this for sale. GG end game helm

ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
Just wanted to say thanks for this build.

Who care if you got BoTW or not....you rock dude!

I found your build after a council bow dropped and wanted to use it and its been quite a lot of fun. Went from struggling to run parts of A4M due to squishiness (was running at -3 all resists and 1.7k hp lol....ridiculously awesome) to upping my gear once I reached level 68 and feeling like superman now.

I need to up a few gems now and hopefully 6l cospris eventually but i think ill start using it at 5l....its either I add poison in on tabula or not need poison on a 5l which really comes to the same thing to an extent.

still sort of weird the curses for me....the vuln on hit to glove would be phenomenal but its impossible to buy 8ex+....I feel like most of the time i end up killing shit before it comes near enough to be affected by curses....so im starting to wonder how useful they actually are? For now I run one curse and AA and use witchfire brew for second curse for bosses mostly.

how do you get the mana to run 2 curse on blasphemy and aa? or is it impossible without the vaaled gloves?

"
Kezz123 wrote:

how do you get the mana to run 2 curse on blasphemy and aa? or is it impossible without the vaaled gloves?

It is actually only one curse on blasphemy, you get vulnerability on hit from gloves.
My profile should be open to public

can anyone give advice on what to do differently?

4k dps

I removed the added fire damage inexchange for the poison 5l (or removed it to add poison gem on tabula) and that cost me 2k dps

Last edited by Kezz123 on Oct 10, 2016, 5:07:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info