Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

This build is amazing. Even with the nerfs that's supposed to lower dps by like 50%, it's still so powerful. If things can't 1 shot you, it's dead. With nothing more than opus/tabula/drillneck/2 volley fire and a laughable 2k hp, I'm clearing lower tier maps with ease to earn cash money for better gear. This build is so beginner friendly. If you're having problems with bosses because of low hp, getting Atziri's Promise and the Overflowing Chalice and pop those and yolo the boss. Like 9/10 times, they'll be dead before they know what hit them. Seriously, this build does a dumb amount of damage for almost no gear.

@ToRNiO
Poison comes from the poison support gem linked to your barrage, which is in your 6L chest, tabula rasa. Once you get Cospri's Will, you'll no longer need poison support as that unique will do the poisoning for you.
"
mmmmdang wrote:
This build is amazing. Even with the nerfs that's supposed to lower dps by like 50%, it's still so powerful. If things can't 1 shot you, it's dead. With nothing more than opus/tabula/drillneck/2 volley fire and a laughable 2k hp, I'm clearing lower tier maps with ease to earn cash money for better gear. This build is so beginner friendly. If you're having problems with bosses because of low hp, getting Atziri's Promise and the Overflowing Chalice and pop those and yolo the boss. Like 9/10 times, they'll be dead before they know what hit them. Seriously, this build does a dumb amount of damage for almost no gear.

@ToRNiO
Poison comes from the poison support gem linked to your barrage, which is in your 6L chest, tabula rasa. Once you get Cospri's Will, you'll no longer need poison support as that unique will do the poisoning for you.

I'm glad to hear you like it :D

after the BoTW today, I was sooooo upset... but you guys make me feel better
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I'm glad it wasn't on the BoTW - I get to feel like a boss before I start seeing copies of this build everywhere lol. Nice work!
"
mmmmdang wrote:

@ToRNiO

Hello mmmmdang,

Thanks for the reply mate! Had a good look over my gems, however I can't see which one is actually a poison support gem on my chest piece. Apologies, it's my first character, and want to make sure I'm following this build correctly, because it's insane! Should I be swapping one of the gems out for another?

I see from the page 1, I may have been hasty in equipping the gems that were linked to the Cospri's Will rather than the Tabula Rasa in the starting gear. Just by swapping out my Crit Damage Gem in my Tabula with a Poison Support Gem, will that help in applying poison? As I see it's just a support gem, where does the actual poison come from though? A node on the passive tree or another item/skill?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by ToRNiO on Sep 15, 2016, 6:07:30 PM
Yeah ToRNio, do the library quest in act3 if you didnt it (Imperial Gardens) and buy to Clarissa or take the Siosa's reward. You need change your crit multi gem with the "Poison Support" gem. Buy the most leveled gem that you can buy.

Lvl 78, merciless labyrinth done. This character is a monster, starting with maps T5+ and zero problems. I havent end game gear but still oneshoting bosses.

My dps with golem is 6235 in hideout and my HP pool is 3580.
Dps Full charges and Bloodrage is 19k.

This is my gear:

Spoiler

This build is one of the most fun builds I have played.

Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Sep 16, 2016, 4:21:55 PM
is mine fine for now? only reaching about 26k ish with everything up

3 frenzy 5 power, promise, chalice. none of my gems are 20 20 sept crit multi

my trees viewable too
I have a problem with "Uber" Izaro, he kill me on 1 hit
I have 3721 kife
and this is my gear - maybe change something ?
Spoiler

my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAMeBS0FtQeZCIkNjQ3RD6sQkhEvFr8byB9BIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbKwouUzBxMHwx-jIyNj031DnUOkJDMUM2R35KfUt4TI5M_02STipRR1LsVUtZ8FuvXWhd8mHiYqxjQ2VNZ6BqjGyMbydwUnTtdct293n2eu99dX8rhKKGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glQWaaprxnaqgn6LZo4qkeLDYtMW1SLe2vTa-p8EzwdXC7MM6yBTKqc_d037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_nVOpi62PtP-4O73rxivVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=kapitan_cheshire&characterName=Wieczny_Joe

By the way great build
All tier 14 maps is super easy
I also made a core tier 14 map (rare and corrupted) with only two deaths (I'm lazy) and also is super easily
Last edited by kapitan_cheshire on Sep 18, 2016, 10:48:30 AM
"
ToRNiO wrote:
"
mmmmdang wrote:

@ToRNiO

Hello mmmmdang,

Thanks for the reply mate! Had a good look over my gems, however I can't see which one is actually a poison support gem on my chest piece. Apologies, it's my first character, and want to make sure I'm following this build correctly, because it's insane! Should I be swapping one of the gems out for another?

I see from the page 1, I may have been hasty in equipping the gems that were linked to the Cospri's Will rather than the Tabula Rasa in the starting gear. Just by swapping out my Crit Damage Gem in my Tabula with a Poison Support Gem, will that help in applying poison? As I see it's just a support gem, where does the actual poison come from though? A node on the passive tree or another item/skill?

Thanks in advance :)

you wont poison without poison gem unless you have cosprei's will and phys applys to poison dmg
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Sep 19, 2016, 12:18:36 AM
so.... after playing poison sunder build to open all the atlas, and finding out that I can't do t16 and shaper with it (it was nice DPS, not as much as my barrager, but still 60% of it), before swapping to barrage again,

I decided to show all that BV on life can work.... now, I may have mistaken, but for now it seems solid for up to t14, still testing (at level 85)

This is my gear:

Spoiler

This is my tree:

If it will work well, I will post a guide for life BV that works very well...

It's not the same power level as the barrager or even the sunder build, but it's solid, good DPS and a tank.

With retch I got all flasks on all the time, with the coil and the ToH I take total of 36.25% damage from physical (i got some armor, about 7K so even less), I got 5.1K life, will have 5.4K at level 90,

Fire is my only real weakness.

Block is 74/56.

Ho ya, and it's a pathfinder ofc :D

Not the cheesy CI BV but still cheesy BV, just wanted to see if it can be as good as CI in t16 and shaper.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
so.... after playing poison sunder build to open all the atlas, and finding out that I can't do t16 and shaper with it (it was nice DPS, not as much as my barrager, but still 60% of it), before swapping to barrage again,

I decided to show all that BV on life can work.... now, I may have mistaken, but for now it seems solid for up to t14, still testing (at level 85)

This is my gear:

Spoiler

This is my tree:

If it will work well, I will post a guide for life BV that works very well...

It's not the same power level as the barrager or even the sunder build, but it's solid, good DPS and a tank.

With retch I got all flasks on all the time, with the coil and the ToH I take total of 36.25% damage from physical (i got some armor, about 7K so even less), I got 5.1K life, will have 5.4K at level 90,

Fire is my only real weakness.

Block is 74/56.

Ho ya, and it's a pathfinder ofc :D

Not the cheesy CI BV but still cheesy BV, just wanted to see if it can be as good as CI in t16 and shaper.

ive got all the damage nodes i can get atm besides 2 jewel slots and i cap out at 40k barrage with everything up. level 86 atm. wondering where i go from here to get it higher. ammy, rings all have chaos crafts

all 6 gems linked are at least 20 20

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info