Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
can this be done as Scion?

yes, but about half the DPS
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Thank you, your good answer :D
(about poison damage and additional point)

I have one more question

why don't you using below items ?

- Rat's nest
- Maligaro's Virtuosity
"
azurejune wrote:
Thank you, your good answer :D
(about poison damage and additional point)

I have one more question

why don't you using below items ?

- Rat's nest
- Maligaro's Virtuosity

Well, I have 94% crit chance, and I one shoot almost every mob possible, so I don't need rat's nest,

and maligaros is just less damage, alot less
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"
demonguard wrote:
What do you think about winds with temp chains and then an aoe blasphemy vuln vs the vuln gloves with projweak blasphemy? Competitive safer option at several less ex? You could get a solidly higher level vuln with quality instead of the level 10-12 on hit.

Well, projectile weakness is the best damage aura, the 54% (59% with blasphemy quality 20) is like 59% more damage that is double dips,
Nothing is better then that.
You canbe with gloves of tempotal chains, for budget and defensive reasons, it will work, but never ever remove projectile weakness :)

So for now until I have the ability to run dual curse projectile weakness is better than vulnerability?
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
demonguard wrote:
What do you think about winds with temp chains and then an aoe blasphemy vuln vs the vuln gloves with projweak blasphemy? Competitive safer option at several less ex? You could get a solidly higher level vuln with quality instead of the level 10-12 on hit.

Well, projectile weakness is the best damage aura, the 54% (59% with blasphemy quality 20) is like 59% more damage that is double dips,
Nothing is better then that.
You canbe with gloves of tempotal chains, for budget and defensive reasons, it will work, but never ever remove projectile weakness :)

So for now until I have the ability to run dual curse projectile weakness is better than vulnerability?

yep
i'm uploading some new vids:

twined plaza boss with no leech - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqoZ2RYxO54&feature=youtu.be

hall of grandmaster (not deathless but prooves a point) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zx-V_yJsWI
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 4, 2016, 4:15:03 PM
hey guys, I did some testing with TS and LA for faster clear speed,

I got me:

all just for some testing, and this is what I came up with:

LA -

1. 12% more clear speed, 87% less damage with no frost wall, about 50% less with frost wall
2. with LA there are no reflect problems with rare mobs, reflect maps of 18% too risky
3. in order for it to work better I needed to remove slower projectiles and put FA, or it just was too slow clear speed (barrage feel it but alot less)

TS -

1. about 10% more clear speed, with this helmet it's about 70% less damage to single targets small mobs, and about 40% less damage to single targets large mobs
2. with my gear, I die on a rare reflect with TS, barrage hit 11 times with high damage, this hits 6 times with higher damage per hit, just abit more wich is the problem
3. slower projectiles is not too good with TS, faster attacks or faster projectiles works better for clear speed

The bottom line:

With volley fire the barrage may have abit less clear speed, but it's safe for reflect (even with my insane DPS (over 45K tooltip), it's a "one gem set" to all there is (no changing nothing to do some map mod, or boss), and it's as fun as hell.

I think that even many more ppl like TS, I think barrage is still the best this league,

I still need to try twined core, and then I have no more vids to upload :D

gl all
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 3, 2016, 4:54:29 AM
Do extra arrows, via corrupted drillneck, enchant, etc, increase single target dps at all, or just aoe? I thought they disabled shotgunning a long time ago, so only one arrow per cast can hit a target, right? Is there something I'm missing?

hi,plz tell me HC Feasible?
"
noachr wrote:
Do extra arrows, via corrupted drillneck, enchant, etc, increase single target dps at all, or just aoe? I thought they disabled shotgunning a long time ago, so only one arrow per cast can hit a target, right? Is there something I'm missing?

yes, barrage is deferent, the mechanics is every single arrow can hit the same target, each arrow roll hit chance, crit chance and damage separately.

so each additional arrow is like more damage.

this is why barrage is underestimated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info