Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
SRxRedshift wrote:
Do you know which will be better, facebreakers or winds?

for offence - facebraker

for defence - winds

i prefer the facebreaker, the faster you kill you don't need much of defemce,

I did with less then 5K life all that there is possible (almost, need to do twined core and hall of grandmasters),

and I have mid gaming sills, all thanks to DPS :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
ta
great build, i'm loving it :)

i can only get a 5 link cospri's, so which support gem can i drop?
<3
Man how surprising this is. I just made the same build and was here checking if someone's doing the same thing. Although there is a few different bits in my build.

1. I am running Tem chain and Vulnerability as aura. (to maximise single target I found shoot on the face is most effective, I managed to one shot double plaza boss while they are leeching life on me).

2. I am using Rat's nest and Atziri's step and my 6L is added chaos+crit multi+void manipulation+slow proj+pierce. My barrage is only lvl 18 and I have two other gems are lvl 19 I only have 13K in town tooltip, but with full charge and shit it can go up to 50k. But even 13k with all the multiplier and curse is melting everything. Since I am using Rat's and Atziri's step I have to find all my resis on rings and amulets thus I don't have those slots for flat phys/chaos damage which I think can boost the dps a lot since the multiplier is huge.

3. I am currently sitting on 30% crit chance. I feel this is the best number cuz one of the ascendancy point gain you PC for non-crit.

4. almost identical tree but instead the bow phys/accuracy cluster I went up and grab the es/life and phys/chaos cluster. So both my chaos hit and poison damage can scale(also applies to void manipulation).

5. I dont have VP because my gaming skill sucks and I cant play safe when blood rage is on.

check out my char Uber_Downer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rx93shady/characters

I will try to apply your version tonight when I get home. Please feel free to toggle ideas for this build both in game or here.
"
snowwh1te wrote:
great build, i'm loving it :)

i can only get a 5 link cospri's, so which support gem can i drop?

the crit multi is the 6th link
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rx93shady wrote:
Man how surprising this is. I just made the same build and was here checking if someone's doing the same thing. Although there is a few different bits in my build.

1. I am running Tem chain and Vulnerability as aura. (to maximise single target I found shoot on the face is most effective, I managed to one shot double plaza boss while they are leeching life on me).

2. I am using Rat's nest and Atziri's step and my 6L is added chaos+crit multi+void manipulation+slow proj+pierce. My barrage is only lvl 18 and I have two other gems are lvl 19 I only have 13K in town tooltip, but with full charge and shit it can go up to 50k. But even 13k with all the multiplier and curse is melting everything. Since I am using Rat's and Atziri's step I have to find all my resis on rings and amulets thus I don't have those slots for flat phys/chaos damage which I think can boost the dps a lot since the multiplier is huge.

3. I am currently sitting on 30% crit chance. I feel this is the best number cuz one of the ascendancy point gain you PC for non-crit.

4. almost identical tree but instead the bow phys/accuracy cluster I went up and grab the es/life and phys/chaos cluster. So both my chaos hit and poison damage can scale(also applies to void manipulation).

5. I dont have VP because my gaming skill sucks and I cant play safe when blood rage is on.

check out my char Uber_Downer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rx93shady/characters

I will try to apply your version tonight when I get home. Please feel free to toggle ideas for this build both in game or here.

I have tried almost everything you did, I play barrage raper for the second league now (last league with voltaxic),

This setup is the best, I have tested every gloves, boots, gem set, and much more,

if you did that build with no guide, you clearly have a good head :D
Have one stupid question :D

Is curse from

free curse or its counted as 1? To make question more clear ... With cospri, can I run Proj weak + enf on blashemy, or vuln is counted as 1st curse and the one on blashemy as 2nd?
Last edited by NambrVan on Jun 28, 2016, 1:04:57 AM
"
NambrVan wrote:
Have one stupid question :D

Is curse from

free curse or its counted as 1? To make question more clear ... With cospri, can I run Proj weak + enf on blashemy, or vuln is counted as 1st curse and the one on blashemy as 2nd?

It counts as another curse, if you use 2 curses auras, you will not vul on hit close targets
Thx, build is very impressive ... still work on gems sorting and waiting attack speed passives for 2nd volley and +1 drillneck.

Spoiler

"
NambrVan wrote:
Thx, build is very impressive ... still work on gems sorting and waiting attack speed passives for 2nd volley and +1 drillneck.

Spoiler

pretty nice gear, you need a +2 barrage helmet and a +1 drillneck, and maybe divine the bow to higher roll (up to you, budget issue),

after that, you got all you need :D
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 28, 2016, 3:31:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info