Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

nice build !
I saw your build (using voltaxic bow :D)
It was very impresived.
your build gave enemies a tons of damage using poison
( like chaos damage over time )

and i have some questions
previous build use poison damage, so you choose Method to the Madness.
but this time (Orion build), you don't choose Method to the Madness.
it seems like previous one.

why don't you increase chaos damage ?

and if skill points are left, where i use this points ?

(ex -> physical damage, chaos damage, damage over time, attack speed, etc)
Last edited by azurejune on Jun 28, 2016, 8:44:30 AM
"
azurejune wrote:
nice build !
I saw your build (using voltaxic bow :D)
It was very impresived.
your build gave enemies a tons of damage using poison
( like chaos damage over time )

and i have some questions
previous build use poison damage, so you choose Method to the Madness.
but this time (Orion build), you don't choose Method to the Madness.
it seems like previous one.

why don't you increase chaos damage ?

and if skill points are left, where i use this points ?

(ex -> physical damage, chaos damage, damage over time, attack speed, etc)

First of all, ty for the feedback,

the last build was chaos damage on hit + chaos DoT,

this build is physical damage on hit + physical DoT + chaos DoT,

so chaos damage nodes are not cost effective,

the tree I posted is for lvl 94, if you get 6 more points I prefer taking the 3 frenzy charges.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
gear

Anything specific i need to replace asap?
Working on 6 linking the chest.. slowly - and saving up for a +1 drillneck as well. Anything else?

Also.. since im a little underleveled which hurts my dps ofcourse (low gems) - what gems are worth getting up to 20/20 manually asap, and which gems can wait for the quality recipe and releveling?

here are few things I think of the gear:

1. +2 barrage head is very important, more then a drillneck with +1
2. add chaos resist to the ring that has no master craft
3. get a more life belt, it's not that pricy
4. the drillneck +1 need to be next
5. the 6L right after that, sell the chest, get one un sockted, and but the fated connections prophecy

the gems you need the most are:

1. blasphemy
2. all the 5L/6L gems
3. slower projectiles

i'm here to help if you need more advise :D

Amazing, thanks for the quick reply.

I had a million gcp from farming oba's so I just went ahead and 20% them manually - saves me the hassle of releveling them!

You really think the +1 drillneck is more important/bigger dps increase then the 6 link is? I mean that is a good 100%+ multi right there :o

As for the head enchant - im aware it is very important. This char and my other char (dualwield mjolner jugger) got uber on farm and have been farming enchants for a long time. I think after getting +2 molten strike proj on the mjolner, I used up my luck & I might just have to buy one :(

on the topic of enchants; what boot enchant would be best in slot? I am really tempted to get the 80% stun avoidance on it, but would you prefer that over a more dps orientated one, or even the leech? (since it allows you to drop the mana leech node?)

edit: im dumb, how did i forgot to craft the ring.. thanks :D

edit2: just to emphasize how absolutely rediculous the dps output of this build is - i bought an uber boost at lvl 73, and my booster died on last izaro... I yolo'd in and killed it.. :))
Last edited by falagar112 on Jun 28, 2016, 10:21:24 AM
first of all, about the last edit: LOL LOL LOL

the 6L is alot more DPS, what I suggest about the head, is just buy one for 2ex (that I see now)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Finally got the bow, will go for the cospri next I suppose. I am running a Rat's nest with an increase enfeeble effect enchant which I dont want to roll off so I will probably switch to a rare helm.

For now on my five link kintugi which set of gems should I use since I'm still using poison -

Barrage - Slow Proj - Pierce - PPAD - Poison
or
Barrage - Slow Proj - Pierce - Crit Multi/Crit Chance - Poison

Last edited by stephenp1983 on Jun 28, 2016, 11:44:56 AM
"
rel4us wrote:
first of all, about the last edit: LOL LOL LOL

the 6L is alot more DPS, what I suggest about the head, is just buy one for 2ex (that I see now)

It was a good "don't get hit by anything" practice, didn't help he left portals up though.. :P

Aye, I think I should just buy a headpiece, after all I can always resell it if I manage to enchant one myself :)

ps. still wondering about the boot enchant!

Thanks again <3
Last edited by falagar112 on Jun 28, 2016, 11:14:51 AM
BEIUX4

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Finally got the bow, will go for the cospri next I suppose. I am running a Rat's nest with an increase enfeeble effect enchant which I dont want to roll off so I will probably switch to a rare helm.

For now on my five link kintugi which set of gems should I use since I'm still using poison -

Barrage - Slow Proj - Pierce - PPAD - Poison
or
Barrage - Slow Proj - Pierce - Crit Multi/Crit Chance - Poison

crit multi is the 6th link
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 28, 2016, 1:36:39 PM
What do you think about winds with temp chains and then an aoe blasphemy vuln vs the vuln gloves with projweak blasphemy? Competitive safer option at several less ex? You could get a solidly higher level vuln with quality instead of the level 10-12 on hit.
Last edited by demonguard on Jun 29, 2016, 11:36:43 PM
"
demonguard wrote:
What do you think about winds with temp chains and then an aoe blasphemy vuln vs the vuln gloves with projweak blasphemy? Competitive safer option at several less ex? You could get a solidly higher level vuln with quality instead of the level 10-12 on hit.

Well, projectile weakness is the best damage aura, the 54% (59% with blasphemy quality 20) is like 59% more damage that is double dips,
Nothing is better then that.
You canbe with gloves of tempotal chains, for budget and defensive reasons, it will work, but never ever remove projectile weakness :)
can this be done as Scion?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info