The Prophecy League Challenges

nice
Why is it so easy..
Another corrupted 8 mod map challenge. The maps themselves were fun to play, but getting the maps was very frustrating the last time. Otherwise the challenges look great. I was expecting a negative response to all the grind challenges but the initial response seems very positive.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
I am seriously impressed with these challenges, you did an amazing job this league. They aren't based on luck, only a few of them will be /global 820 grinding, and even the full clear challenges seem a lot more fun. Wasn't gonna go for the challenges this league, but now that I see them I will consider it.
Looks awesome.

Little hint: Be consistent in your spelling. Sometimes you spelled it "prophecised" and sometimes "prophecized".

Sorry, teacher here >.<
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
These look very nice, getting better and better each time.

Could you please make sure that completed challenges are grouped together perhaps at the bottom of challenge list? Also please please sort them out in alphabetical order. Cheerio!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Draugo wrote:
can complete around ~20 or so without extensive party play, insane luck or tons of real money transactions.

Money doesn't help you to progress in game. Unless you buy Currency for Real money, which is against the rules

Wow 1200 Voll's runs. You guys really want to collect data from The Brittle Emperor drops in big scale don't you? :D
Last edited by BrutalGrizzly on May 31, 2016, 3:06:14 AM
They all look doable except for... "Touch 200 Shrines."

What?! o_0

I don't even remember the last time I saw a Shrine in a Map... I hope Domination is a Zana mod.. Maybe that's because I never bother clicking them, but they're not that common, maybe once every 2-3 Maps?

That's even more than the 300 Boss Map drops one.

And 200 Master Missions? "Oh, we're removing Zana 8 Challenge... BUT we're adding one arguably more annoying and soul-crushing." -_-"

I wonder how hard End-Game Izaro will be, and how rare the entrances.. 40:100 compared to Atziri it seems, so is it safe to say that it'll be rarer than Midnights and harder than Atziri?

I guess I'll be doing TONS of Atziri this League.. :S
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 31, 2016, 3:05:44 AM
These look really good! Another Trophy for Daddy!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info